45Doll

NJ.com Poll - Was Christie right with his veto?

With 78% of the poll votes as Yes ... why isn't that 78% of NJ gun owners don't go to the voting poll locations and vote against NJ politicians that are NOT 2nd Amendment friendly ?

Because unlike right to life(death) folks, most people are not single issues voters.  The bigger question is why do so many people simply not vote?  In other parts of the world people risk their lives for a chance to go vote, but in this country it seems that a majority just stay home and then complain.

Voted. after reading the article it reminded me of something that has been really bugging me, i don't understand why people from CT keep coming to NJ to fight for tougher gun laws in states other than their own.

Voted. after reading the article it reminded me of something that has been really bugging me, i don't understand why people from CT keep coming to NJ to fight for tougher gun laws in states other than their own.

Because $$$$$$$$$$$

Bloomberg's $50M is being used to pay these people to lobby across the nation.    Not that lobbying is a bad thing (heck the NRA does it) but at least the NRA is doing it on behalf of, and financed by, millions of individual paying members as opposed to a tiny number of rich dudes with control fetishes.

Typical Anti temper tantrums, cause they didn't get their way.

Just like 2 years ago when they cried for a vote in congress and said "all we want is a vote and well be happy with that" well they got a vote and lost. They still named called and whined afterwards.