njpilot

Green Beret Slams Jesse Ventura

Were they ever that honorable or noble? Ceasar was murdered with the help of his best friend. Thomas Jefferson cheated on his wife with slaves. J.Edgar Hoover blackmailed 90% of Washington's elite. It may seem people are less honorable these days because it is so much harder to hide it. Information travels at the speed of light and never seems to die.

I'm not saying that evil began in 2013, just that people had more class and honor. They did all sorts of things, but not in public. Joe DiMaggio was a heavy smoker but was never seen in public with a cig. Herbert Hoover spent 50+ years in public service and never took a dime, not even his presidential salary. Even Carter, whom I loathe, at least tries to do good. He actually wrote a couple of real books. Compare with the Clintons, Gore, Bush II, most members of Congress, and the person sitting in the White House today.

I could not imagine a long-serving U.S. military guy from the early 1960s getting involved in any way with the kind of nonsense we're  discussing in this thread. I just don't see it.

JV = SCUMBAG P.O.S!

Sincere question: Why is this allowed but a rhyming parody of another public figure's name not allowed? Is it just current politicians who are off limits? Current New Jersey politicians? Honestly, I don't get it. 

Jessie will be addressing all comments, truths, false, etc... tomorrow. Stay tuned... There is more to it he claims.

Let me guess: JV will say it was a CIA black helicopter false flag operation using the HARP system to discredit him. He's a loon

I can't believe you arm chair warriors.... No matter who it was/is.... why would you not want to clear your name???? It's not the same as just saying of words crap between a few people. Would you want someone to paint you as some jackarse...