MartyZ

15 round AR-Stoner mags

I got a couple of them... they are okay. Good quality, but they are actually blocked 20 round mags - I was hoping for actual 15 round sized mags without pinning or blocking. They also will not load on a closed bolt.

Can you take out the blocks?

Read some of their reviews. Some mention weld probs. Best bet is read all the review and come to a conclusion. Not like they are high priced. I still prefer pmags though...

Sent from my iPhone using TT 2 Pro

For those wanting natural 15 rounders, see my post here from a few days ago about D&H mags at wideners for $12. I am pretty sure they have shorter 15 round bodies and can confirm when my order comes, unless someone can confirm sooner.

They are blocked 20 rd mags with the A1 profile as mentioned above.  I like this better because of two reasons.  1)  I like the classic look and 2) you dont have to wang the spring all the way down to get all 15 rds in, I like that there is some slack in the spring.  The problem with welds were not on the 15 rd mags and it was addressed a while ago.  I do not recall seeing any complaints about welds on the 10 or 5 rd mags recently.  If you prefer pmags then you probably won't like these, but they do work just fine and they load in my rifle on a closed bolt no problem.