Rick_F

OD Green Glock 19 Gen 4

Anthony where ya been man? Go for black and have it cerakoted

I've been around, lurking a lot lol. I gotta hit up another shotgun shoot out again and say hello.

You have a place for cerakoting?

I wonder what a fde glock 19 would look like with a dark blue cerakoted slide..hmm..

I've been around, lurking a lot lol. I gotta hit up another shotgun shoot out again and say hello.

You have a place for cerakoting?

I wonder what a fde glock 19 would look like with a dark blue cerakoted slide..hmm..

There's a new vendor on here who does cerakote for a good price. I haven't used him yet but a few guys have and the work looks great. I'm hoping to do some kind of urban digi camo pattern on my shield

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Seriously.  People need to stop giving them ideas on how to screw us over.  You KNOW the powers that be monitor this site and are takeing notes.  I can see them now.  Hunched over their computer.   'OH!  I didn't even think of that one!  Phil will love that idea!!" Where did you do your qualification at?
    • It’s basically a three day class.   That puts it out of the “weekend” category unless they want two 8-hour days.  
    • I'm not sure, but I think it is an internal processing/receipt number for Identogo. ETA: Don't be too hard on NJSP. The ruling is only a week old, the AG directive less than that. These guys work shifts and have families they take on vacation. They will not all be instantly knowledgeable on every aspect of the laws, especially recently changed ones. 
    • I dropped off my packet at NJSP Washington Station this afternoon. The Sgt. at the front desk looked at everything in it and was clearly referring to a checklist as he did so. He said it looked complete and would pass it to their firearms person. He even volunteered her email address in case I had any questions to ask her. This is what I did: 3 x application form (SP642 6/28/2022) filled in on my PC and printed. My references signed each copy. I signed each copy in front on a notary at the UPS store he and notarized them. 1 x consent for mental health records search (SP066 7/23/2019) Which I signed and one of my references witnessed. The UPS store guy also did my photos. He knew what it was for as soon as I said I needed 4 pictures. He said he had done several already this week, but I was the first person to ask for 1.5"x1.5" rather than 2"x2". He made a mental note to help future customers. (I also was asked questions by the other staff at the store about how to get a gun and a permit - one was a young expecting mother) I got a money order for $50 from the post office and made it out to "Treasurer, State of New Jersey" - I have been advised by the NJSP trooper that handled my (failed) app in 2017 that the wording on the MO has to be exactly that. Anything else has been bounced before I did quals with a certified instructor that has been doing RPO quals for years. He is recognized by NJSP as being certified for that. He signed off that I did the HQC1 and HNCQ. He did not put his NRA certification number on the form so I got it from him and added it myself. I provided a photocopy of my drivers license and my certificate of naturalization. I provided a photocopy of the PtPP that was executed when I acquired each handgun I qualified with. I went to Identogo in Easton, PA this morning as there were no appointments available on the web site in NJ at all. I had to pay extra for out of state, but I was not prepared to wait. I booked the appt on Tuesday and went today (Thursday). I included the receipt in my packet. Before I handed it all in, I made sure I had a copy of everything for my records. Now the wait begins.
    • Stop with the Chicken Little stuff. PCH lasts 2 years. You do not need to take a class every time you apply - it's a one time cost if you can't pass quals on your own. You need to requalify every 6 months so 4 times in 2 years. I did a qual 2 weeks ago that cost me $65 plus 50 rounds. It's nowhere near $250 + 400 rounds. Fingerprinting every renewal is dumb, but yeah $100 each time If you can't pass quals on the first try, walking onto the range cold (i.e. no warm up/practice shots) you are not ready for an armed encounter - get more training and practice.