I just shot my first match at OB on Sunday. Had a problem with my mags dropping out constantly. Turned out my mag released was slightly rounded and ruined my whole day.

Sorry to hear that.  Which squad were you on?  I was on squad 1, had the GoPro on my head :)

Squad 3. Had the tan 5.11 shirt that said "rock paper scissors pistol". I remember standing around before the match near you.

Well next time please come introduce yourself.  I will probably be going to Rimfire on Sat.  Have to try out my new Ruger 22/45 with red dot :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Stu
      Registration for the 2024 PA State IDPA Championship is open.
      It will be held at Wilkes-Barre RPC from July 12 thru July 14.
      Sign up here: https://practiscore.com/2024-pennsylvania-state-idpa-championship/register
    • By Mr.Stu
      I'm running my Intro to IDPA class next month.
      There's quite a few on this forum that have done it and they seemed to like it. If you want an easy way to transition from a static port to shooting on the move consider this class.
      Read the details and sign up here: http://idpa-intro.eventbrite.com/
    • By Mr.Stu
      I'm looking at running my IDPA Intro class a couple of times this year.
      I'm trying to create a bit of separation between the classes and to run on different days of the week to accommodate those that have regular commitments on a schedule.
      I have booked the range for August 29 which is a Saturday.
      I also wanted to run it on Saturday, June 7 but the range is not available that day. 
      Is there any interest in a class on a weekday in June?
      Please let me know.
    • By Mr.Stu
      I am going to run another introduction to IDPA class in September. There are quite a few members here who have taken the class and followed up with going to matches and having a good time getting off the X.

If you have been wanting to get into practical shooting matches, but want a step up so you don't walk in blind, please consider this class.

Thanks for looking,

Stu (Mr.)
    • I hope you are correct but if you have been paying attention to all the lower court decisions from the left wing circuits we are not doing so good and the communists know this.   while we sit back and wait and wait and wait for a favorable 3rd circuit decision on the mag limits and sensitive places the anti-american legislators around the country, even in what was once considered 100% pro gun states are passing laws with contempt for the Bruen decision knowing that they are only playing out the clock until they get a favorable ( activist ) supreme court again.  which can be as early as this november.  I  believe the 3rd circuit will not rule on our cases until after the election and we all know why..
    • RUGER  LCP-II .380 Six (6) Mags w/ Finger lips Mags would be approx. 150.00 by themselves) HS Case & Manual This is an Estate Gun - Very low rounds Excellent condition $375.00 + NICS & Tax (Cash or Zelle) CC + 2.5%
    • Colt MK-IV / Combat Commander (Enhanced) .45acp 4.25" BBL Two Tone (Black over Gray) Colt supplied Hogue Grips Ext. beavertail. Adj Trigger Adj Sights Three (3) SS Mags Original Hard Shell Carry Case Factory Manual REF. # 04016EU Estate Gun - Very Nice condition overal (inside & Out) Bore & Slide rails show minimal wear (Very low round count) $895.00 + NICS & Tax  (Cash or Zelle) CC + 2.5%  
    • I’m back in Sunnyvale California this week. Last week, regular was right at $5/gallon. Now, it's $5.19.