I just shot my first match at OB on Sunday. Had a problem with my mags dropping out constantly. Turned out my mag released was slightly rounded and ruined my whole day.

Sorry to hear that.  Which squad were you on?  I was on squad 1, had the GoPro on my head :)

Squad 3. Had the tan 5.11 shirt that said "rock paper scissors pistol". I remember standing around before the match near you.

Well next time please come introduce yourself.  I will probably be going to Rimfire on Sat.  Have to try out my new Ruger 22/45 with red dot :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Mr.Stu
      I'm running my Intro to IDPA class next month.
      There's quite a few on this forum that have done it and they seemed to like it. If you want an easy way to transition from a static port to shooting on the move consider this class.
      Read the details and sign up here: http://idpa-intro.eventbrite.com/
    • By Mr.Stu
      I'm looking at running my IDPA Intro class a couple of times this year.
      I'm trying to create a bit of separation between the classes and to run on different days of the week to accommodate those that have regular commitments on a schedule.
      I have booked the range for August 29 which is a Saturday.
      I also wanted to run it on Saturday, June 7 but the range is not available that day. 
      Is there any interest in a class on a weekday in June?
      Please let me know.
    • By Mr.Stu
      I am going to run another introduction to IDPA class in September. There are quite a few members here who have taken the class and followed up with going to matches and having a good time getting off the X.

If you have been wanting to get into practical shooting matches, but want a step up so you don't walk in blind, please consider this class.

Thanks for looking,

Stu (Mr.)
    • By Mr.Stu
      I am going to run another Introduction to IDPA class like the ones I did last year.

The date will be August 15th and we'll be using the special events bays at Easton Fish & Game as before.

If you're interested in IDPA and want to learn the basic rules and techniques in a friendly, low stress environment, please sign up.

Please note, IDPA is not for novice shooters. There is a lot to think about other than manipulating your firearm so I ask that you have at least 1 year's shooting experience.

Here's where to sign up:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/introduction-to-shooting-idpa-tickets-17889121845

Cheers,

Stu.