Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

300 Lumen Light For $15 - Free Shipping

Anyone have an opinion on this light?

http://www.gearhog.com/?did=68094

$14.99 for a 300 Lumen 3W Tactical Compact Flashlight w/ Battery and Charger (10001) from WEBY Shops
  • value
  • discount
  • you save
  • $15
  • $0.01
  • 0%

Time Left

01:08:38:52

Bought

68094.jpg?v=1
Deal OverviewNow you can show your Webyshops allegiance and cut through the darkness at the same time with a Webyshops 300 Lumen 3W Tactical Compact Flashlight.

Each Webyshops rechargeable flashlight is constructed with a tough aluminum alloy body that ensures long life in the field, and it sports three different illumination modes including high power, low power, and strobe settings. These rechargeable flashlight models run off of a TR14500 battery that can be recharged with the included recharging base, but if you need immediate back up power, the flashlight also runs off of ordinary alkaline AA batteries.

Ensure the job gets done even after the sun sets with an excellently priced Webyshops Cree flashlight, and as long as your order qualifies, we'll throw in free ground shipping to maximize your savings. Bring serious illumination to every task with a Webyshops tactical flashlight.
Fine Print
  • Expires 07/17/2014.
  • Limit 5 per person
  • Free Shipping USA Only
  • Product will be shipped within 7 business days after the close of the deal
  • This is a final sale item

Webyshops.com

http://www.webyshop...

Webyshops is a Texas based retailer specializing in outdoor gear. Since we carry over 180 brands and 30, 000 items, you are certain to find the gear that you need at the prices you want. You will quickly call Webyshops your gear connection.

To welcome you to the Weby family, just use promo code GEARHOG1 on your first fully priced order direct from us to save even more.

Contact Webyshops.com for deals on Firearms, Ammo, Scopes, and other Outdoor Gear

I guess it's called CREE Q5 flashlight - I have two of those (took a picture of one of them in front of my screen with this page open) - for me they look nearly identical.

Without the charger (which, I guess, is a normal AA charger) it costs around $3 with free shipping all over Amazon Marketplace and Ebay.

cree1.jpg

Flashlight itself? For 3 bucks, I LOVE it (it's really bright) and will order maybe a dozen more to put a couple of those everywhere - in a car, in a garage, to my range bag etc...

Yeah, pretty sure that's the same $3-$7 light that's so popular.  If you read between the lines you'll notice that the rechargeable battery isn't included. The charger is probably worth about $1, I've gotten that same charger with other cheapo flashlights and it is about as cheaply manufactured as possible.

Gearhog used to have great deals but I haven't seen anything noteworthy come through them in months.