3. 3. SAF

• Current
    • Past
    • Never
  4. 4. Other

• Other 2A group not listed above.
    • Never joined a 2A group ever.
    • N/A

I'm just curious to find out how many folks belong to a 2A rights organization.  The poll is blind so nobody will know how you voted.  You are invited to leave comments if you so choose.  If you do leave a comment, it would be helpful if you also state whether you feel you had no other choice but to join or if you simply wanted to join.

Thanks for participating.

It works with just the two options.

Well...

1. Other 2A group not listed above.  (nope, never joined another 2A group that isn't listed above)
  2. Never joined a 2A group ever.  (I have joined a 2A group...the NRA). 

Need a 3rd option... :lol:

Since NRA membership is a requirement for joining pretty much any private shooting club there should be an option 'NRA, but it is not because they are 2A group'.

That's why I invited participants to comment as to whether they felt they felt forced to join a particular 2A group or if they did it because they wanted to.

Oops! Something went wrong
You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

---
I need a 3rd option for the last question since options 1 and 2 don't apply to me.

• Other 2A group not listed above.  - nope, don't belong to any other groups
  • Never joined a 2A group ever. - nope, I've joined 2A groups

Oops! Something went wrong

You must cast your vote in each question of the poll.

---

I need a 3rd option for the last question since options 1 and 2 don't apply to me.

•  
  • Other 2A group not listed above.  - nope, don't belong to any other groups
  • Never joined a 2A group ever. - nope, I've joined 2A groups

Yeah - that's what I said but I was "ignored".  Oh well.

I'm afraid I did not think this poll all the way through.  Maybe I should scrap it and try to reconstruct it with a better logical flow.

Just curious... on two of the questions you allow people to make multiple selections (i.e. check box).  But on the other two, you only allow one choice per question (radio button).  Was that by design?    :)

Just curious... on two of the questions you allow people to make multiple selections (i.e. check box).  But on the other two, you only allow one choice per question (radio button).  Was that by design?    :)

This is the first poll I've done on the forum so I'm still working out how the feature works.  To say anything about this poll was by design is an overstatement.  I think I really botched it.

This is the first poll I've done on the forum so I'm still working out how the feature works.  To say anything about this poll was by design is an overstatement.  I think I really botched it.

Weeeeeeeelllllll now.... I wouldn' say thaaaaaaaaattt!  :D

I think people get the gist of it anyway.  Just something you know now for the next time. :D

Fixed the multiple choice thing.  Originally I was going to make the poll a multiple choice thing but decided to separate the question by organization.  Still half assed.

I'm going to flesh this out on paper and redo the poll.  So this is just a practice poll :D

Since NRA membership is a requirement for joining pretty much any private shooting club there should be an option 'NRA, but it is not because they are 2A group'.

2HspIMa.jpg

I too was disappointed to see that an NRA memebrship is a pre-requisite to joining certain ranges. 

How about being a member of any 2A group, GOA, SAF, NJ2AS etc. 

I hate the NRA.  A lot of the members are good but the organization itself is sh*t.  They have a well established history of subverting the 2A.  Bragging about helping the passing of the NFA to the AWB to inventing NICS to being in favor of gun free zones...

Theres a site, jewsforguns or something like that which lists a lot of questionable NRA legislative actions and anti-gun quotes from leadership.   

Judas goat. 

2HspIMa.jpg

I too was disappointed to see that an NRA memebrship is a pre-requisite to joining certain ranges.

How about being a member of any 2A group, GOA, SAF, NJ2AS etc.

I hate the NRA. A lot of the members are good but the organization itself is sh*t. They have a well established history of subverting the 2A. Bragging about helping the passing of the NFA to the AWB to inventing NICS to being in favor of gun free zones...

Theres a site, jewsforguns or something like that which lists a lot of questionable NRA legislative actions and anti-gun quotes from leadership.

Judas goat.

Among other reasons, because it gives the club access to grant money. See:

http://range.nra.org/range-grants.aspx