Sign in to follow this  
njpilot

What Is Up With AIM Surplus? They Really Suck These Days

First no lowers to NJ, now you can't buy an FN Hi Power with 13 round mags?

FN Belgium Hi Power 9mm Pistols

FFL REQUIRED.
Not for sale in MA. Not for sale in CA, CT, HI, MA, MD, NJ & NY with Mags.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?groupid=1613&utm_source=AIM+Surplus+Main+List&utm_campaign=2099c227a4-07182014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-2099c227a4-18715197

Looks like they fixed it. http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1FNHP&name=FN+Belgium+Hi+Power+9mm+Pistol&search=FN 

FN Belgium Hi Power 9mm Pistol

FFLRequired.png

FFL REQUIRED.
Not for sale in MA. Not for sale in CA, CT, HI, MA, MD, & NY with Mags.

Manufactured and assembled in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale! Steel frame Hi Power Semi-automatic 9mm Pistols. Mechanically, these are in Excellent working condition but expect metal finish wear as pictured. All have fixed sights. Some will be equipped with ambidextrous safety. Some may have a lanyard ring. Grips may vary in type and condition, as well as spur or round hammer. Comes with one 13rd Magazine.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1FNHP&name=FN+Belgium+Hi+Power+9mm+Pistol&search=FNhttp://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1FNHP&name=FN+Belgium+Hi+Power+9mm+Pistol&search=F

Yep just got this reply from them:

That was a typo and has been corrected. Probably the list of restricted states was copied and pasted from another firearm that has larger than 15rd magazines.

Sorry for our mistake.

Have a nice day,

Scott

I thanked them for checking...now about them lowers...lol

I always send a not so nice note when I come across the phantom bans. Even on GunBroker. Not that I think it will make any dif but interesting to see who makes a response and what they may say. Most recent was a gun I was looking at on GB and their response about no sales to NJ was it was just a blanket stement but go ahead and bid it will be ok.I declined.

Its really aggravating.. Iv had countless arguments with some distributors and online retailers creating phantom gun laws..

Ok i understand we are from NJ and our gun laws are horrible but really..... do you need to make them even more restricted???

If somethings legal here whats the Issue....

They are private businesses so they can do what they want but they NEED to stop being hypocrites,

Don't send out emails and post on forums or write articles about how horrible the left is with new gun control when your no better then them.  in fact your worse!

Its really aggravating.. Iv had countless arguments with some distributors and online retailers creating phantom gun laws..

Ok i understand we are from NJ and our gun laws are horrible but really..... do you need to make them even more restricted???

If somethings legal here whats the Issue....

They are private businesses so they can do what they want but they NEED to stop being hypocrites,

Don't send out emails and post on forums or write articles about how horrible the left is with new gun control when your no better then them.  in fact your worse!

Not unlike NJ Dealers that ask for a FPID prior to handing a gun to someone, or not selling a pistol gripped shotgun, or requiring a DL to match the FPID address, etc.

If anyone here does these things, it is your choice, and I meant no offense.

Stop wasting time and effort on retailers that don't want your business.  They have made their decision and I for one respect it (AKA,... you know what).  Now take your money and deal with a vendor that is willing to do business with you like I have.  There are plenty more vendors on internet "sea" justing waiting to do business that have great customer service.  Rant off.