JohnGalt

Hello from East Windsor

Hello everyone, Just joined as I'm finally getting off my lazy butt and getting my FID and pistol permits (hopefully soon, we shall see what kind of turn around time I get). Been target shooting for years (Was in the NRA Junior Marksmanship program from around 14-18 years old) and have been in the NJARNG for the last 9 years (just about done with that).

Well thats enough about me. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself to eveyone. I look foward to being apart of this community.  

Hello everyone, Just joined as I'm finally getting off my lazy butt and getting my FID and pistol permits (hopefully soon, we shall see what kind of turn around time I get). Been target shooting for years (Was in the NRA Junior Marksmanship program from around 14-18 years old) and have been in the NJARNG for the last 9 years (just about done with that).

Well thats enough about me. Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself to eveyone. I look foward to being apart of this community.  

Welcome from Warren County, NJ!  My sister is also retiring from the NJARNG later this year.

Lol yea I'll find a better picture to go along with my user name. Also even tho staying 11 more years in the guard is über tempting with the way the world and our country are going, I think I'm gonna pass for the sake of my newly started family and my own sanity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk