deerpark

Costco Big Horn gun safe is back, $600 delivered.

I have to be honest, I'm completely excited with the fact that I was given 24hr notice of delivery with a window of 8am-5pm...wtf is that?

You can call the shipping company the day of the delivery and they will narrow down the window\

The 24 hours is not normal, the usual if to give a few days notice.

You can call the shipping company the day of the delivery and they will narrow down the window\

The 24 hours is not normal, the usual if to give a few days notice.

It's funny you mention that. I did exactly that at 8am, sat on hold for 12 minutes, hung up and called back. After a total of 16 minutes I finally spoke to a human (maybe?) who very politely (/sarcasm) told me that it would be between 1-3pm. Know what happened at 12? The driver called saying he was at my house and couldnt wait for me. I was able to pursuade him to stay while I left work to come home though. Overall, R&L carriers can pound salt, kick rocks, and suck a D@#¢

It's funny you mention that. I did exactly that at 8am, sat on hold for 12 minutes, hung up and called back. After a total of 16 minutes I finally spoke to a human (maybe?) who very politely (/sarcasm) told me that it would be between 1-3pm. Know what happened at 12? The driver called saying he was at my house and couldnt wait for me. I was able to pursuade him to stay while I left work to come home though. Overall, R&L carriers can pound salt, kick rocks, and suck a D@#¢

Bro, they rescheduled on me TWICE.

The first day they tell me that the driver cant get to me...  The 2nd day they said they put it on the wrong truck...