ogfarmer

Brick Armory Closed by NJ Div of Taxation ?

I didnt mean anything bad about him personally, I just feel it is unfair to blow smoke to people who have been burned by Phil & are upset when we have not heard even 1 word directly from Phil or his partner Milton. That is where any updates should come from.

I hope they honor paid memberships

I think if they did it would be nice of them. Technically if there are new owners, they don't owe phil's members anything. It would be nice if they did anything for the former members.

Owners of what would be the question. I don't think anyone would buy "Brick Armory". What they may buy are remaining assets from the former company (hardware). For example, if a car dealership closes and was formerly a Pontiac dealership and I buy the lifts, tools, etc etc and make a deal with the landlord, and open a Jeep dealership, it hardly has anything to do with the Pontiac dealership that was there.

Owners of what would be the question. I don't think anyone would buy "Brick Armory". What they may buy are remaining assets from the former company (hardware). For example, if a car dealership closes and was formerly a Pontiac dealership and I buy the lifts, tools, etc etc and make a deal with the landlord, and open a Jeep dealership, it hardly has anything to do with the Pontiac dealership that was there.

You buy the name. Although at this point, who would want to go into business with the baggage attached to that is beyond me. 

You buy the name. Although at this point, who would want to go into business with the baggage attached to that is beyond me.

While you're correct in most cases, that's not always how it's done. The name Brick Armory is done. Nobody with half a brain would want to have any association with that name.

I would think there is a possibility of somebody buying the assets. Not sure if there are assets to even buy. It all depends I guess.

While you're correct in most cases, that's not always how it's done. The name Brick Armory is done. Nobody with half a brain would want to have any association with that name.

I would think there is a possibility of somebody buying the assets. Not sure if there are assets to even buy. It all depends I guess.

I thought all the assets were seized to pay back taxes.

Who is John Galt?

I am so excited I figured out how to change my signature.

Looks like the space is/was up for lease?

http://www.loopnet.com/Listing/16536069/1955-Swarthmore-Ave-Lakewood-NJ

Worse comes to worse, get enough guys together to start a private club. It would be a shame to see a range with zoning and permits go to waste.

Read Downtownv, s earlier post...he met with Agent Pisani yesterday. ... Pisani said he is optimistic Phil will pay the remaining tax debt....

Sure because he won't get the guns back. That's what is securing the payment.

Wolfy, then action would have repo'd it's range equipment by now.

Easier said then done to get people involved to open a range.

The value of the hanging steel is in that its already hung, Im thinking. My thought is to deconstruct it, then re-hang it elsewhere would likely exceed its value(which is why it is not a worthy pursuit for the tax man either). The question is, who currently owns it? Is rent in default and now the property owner is now the legal possessor? But these are just my speculations but I am sure it will all become clear at some point in time.

You could reName it Prick armory….

Mr Pisani said ALL the range stuff is still in place.

The Landlord Has the keys....

As to the best of my knowledge, the range has not been sold.

Needless to say, once the tax debt would be satisfied, it would be up to Phil to transfer the guns back if he is still holding the ffl license for brick armory.