ogfarmer

Brick Armory Closed by NJ Div of Taxation ?

So much for our monthly email update.... Phil sold & moved on but were the ones that got robbed.... It's been 3 months & the Attorney generals office is still trying to make a decision ?? How hard do you think they are trying or care ......

I spoke with the tax guy a few days ago and was told no sale has taken place yet. So not sure what to say. It may be happening but hasn't happened yet.

If anything, you should be happy about the sale because it may get the guns back to everyone faster.

Pisani told me a few days ago that they are STILL waiting on a decision from their attorneys. .... what do they mean...they can say we are not getting anything back a year from now ?? I dont even think its about his debt .... they said tbere is laws that tbey cant give firearms back & they have to figure out a way to....which clearly they couldn't give 2 sh!t$ about

People see Phil on Wednesday bike night at Quaker steak & lube in brick every week.... but it is true that taxation has their thumb up there ass & no idea how to pull it out, however its because of Phils greed we are in this position whe he goes around town like nothing

Today in email I received a request to connect on Linkedin to Brick Armory.

Here is the link to the profile.  Don't have a clue why I got this.  I got my money back through AMEX.

https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=272235657&authType=name&authToken=oWXs&invAcpt=2319438_I5940924351359524867_500&trk=eml-comm_invm-b-profile-newinvite&midToken=AQGlzEhPa2YEuQ&fromEmail=fromEmail&ut=3TQgyc32q5dSw1

Today in email I received a request to connect on Linkedin to Brick Armory.

Here is the link to the profile.  Don't have a clue why I got this.  I got my money back through AMEX.

-edit link-

The link you posted directed me to sign in as someone *xxx xxx CISSP* if that's your name might want to edit the link ;)

I just got off the phone with NJ2AS President Frank Fiamingo, he has a few ideas & said we need as many people who have personal property " firearms " being illegally held by taxation to get in contact to organize our message. The strength is in numbers...PLEASE PM CONTACT ME ASAP

I just read the following on FaceBook Brick Armory site.  New owners set to open the range by Dec 10:

"First priority of the new owners is to reopen the shop and the range." 

I hope they will be able to affect the transfer of the privately owned weapons back to or to their rightful

owners in a timely manner.  Its been a long wait.  I left a message for Steve Pisani to call me to verify

the above information and hopefully the ability of the new range to do the transfers.

Latest Email from the NJSP.

As we speak, the State of New Jersey is in discussion and in the process of working out the details to return firearms to anyone who had delivered a firearm to Brick Armory for gunsmithing service. 

If your firearm(s) was transferred to Brick Armory for consignment sale and you are seeking the return of same, you will be contacted in the near future with information on how to re-acquire the consignment gun.  This will be completed through a state and federally licensed firearms dealer.

Any firearm transferred to Brick Armory from a third party (in state or out of state) that was sought to be acquired via, i.e., internet sale, sale/transfer from a private person, sale/transfer from a federal licensed firearms dealer in another state, and Brick Armory was chosen as the dealer to complete the transfer, you will be directed to another state and federally licensed retail dealer to complete the transfer. 

As more information becomes available I will update you accordingly. I ask that if you know anyone who may be in one of the above situations, please pass this update along and be ready with proof of purchase, consignment invoices, or gunsmithing records.  If acquiring permits in a timely manner is going to an issue, contact the New Jersey State Police Firearms Investigation Unit and we will attempt to assist the issuing authority.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Det. I. Charles Bogdan #6545
New Jersey State Police
Firearms Investigation Unit
PO Box 7068
West Trenton, NJ 08628-0068
Office: 609-882-2000 X-6610
Fax: 609-882-0742