ogfarmer

Brick Armory Closed by NJ Div of Taxation ?

Contact info for Det. Bogdan:

[email protected], or in the office, 609-882-2000 Ext. 6610.

What he needs:

"I am looking to have anyone who had a firearm seized from Brick Armory to contact me and provide me with either proof of purchase or invoices for consignment and gunsmithing. I will need their name, address, phone number, gun make, model, caliber, serial number and invoices or proof of purchase."

Wait until the selected dealer charges three times the transfer fee. :o

That was pretty much my reaction. More or less.. So.... to get your stuff back, you are going to have to shell out $60 for the usual permitting process, and another what? $50-60 for the transfer? 

hopefully the state police will help out the people that will need new permits

I doubt NJSP will help, probably have to start from scratch just like everyone else...

Wait until the selected dealer charges three times the transfer fee. :o

And you need new P2P's...

Hopefully the new dealer will do whatever they can to help these people.

I'm not saying the dealer is responsible or obligated in any way. And, I know that their time is valuable, and that free transfers don't keep the lights on. But, if the state doesn't take care of this (which they most likely won't), it would be a great thing if the dealer cut them any break they could.

We all know there are really good guys in the gun business, and then there are scumbags. Lets all just hope for the best. I know these people don't need any more headaches.

I am sure that this is a VERY stupid question, especially here in this "wonderful" state of NJ, why do the people whose guns were legally stolen by the Division of Taxation, because of the total Scum Bag Phil Amaro, need to get a new P2P in order to get their already LEGALLY purchased firearm(s) back from the NJSP! what happens if you still have the original pink copy of the P2P from when you purchased the gun? Even though I am not personally affected by this disastrous situation, I hope that I never see this Piece of Shit Phil ever again. I purchased a Glock 23 from him back in the original Chambers Bridge Road store, & I would go to the range in Lakewood. I would probably have a few very nice things to say to his face if I ever saw him, & he said "hello", because he would definitely remember me as a good customer. 

I am sure that this is a VERY stupid question, especially here in this "wonderful" state of NJ, why do the people whose guns were legally stolen by the Division of Taxation, because of the total Scum Bag Phil Amaro, need to get a new P2P in order to get their already LEGALLY purchased firearm(s) back from the NJSP! what happens if you still have the original pink copy of the P2P from when you purchased the gun? Even though I am not personally affected by this disastrous situation, I hope that I never see this Piece of Shit Phil ever again. I purchased a Glock 23 from him back in the original Chambers Bridge Road store, & I would go to the range in Lakewood. I would probably have a few very nice things to say to his face if I ever saw him, & he said "hello", because he would definitely remember me as a good customer. 

Because the State of New Jersey is scum and run by idiots.

The pistols were never transferred so the permits have likely expired, the permits need to be extended and that takes time or new ones issued ($$).

Phil violated NJ law, the State seized the guns and screwed over buyers. People should have had any firearms they purchased from BA returned long ago instead of the State dragging it's feet.

You are obe trillion percent right....I have felt that way since day 1.... They still have 2 of my firearms for Phils greed which i had nothing at all to do with & yes i now need to apply for more permits. ...And pay again & wait God knows how long

You are obe trillion percent right....I have felt that way since day 1.... They still have 2 of my firearms for Phils greed which i had nothing at all to do with & yes i now need to apply for more permits. ...And pay again & wait God knows how long

NJSP should say, look, we will extend a privilege (one time only) and allow the pistols to be transferred to the buyers without the P2P's.

Very unlikely but considering how both sides screwed up it's the least they can do to help the lawful gun owners.

Or they should accept expired P2P that were valid, or applied for, at the time that BA was closed. The permits were intended to receive the guns that were seized before those permits could be used for the intended purchase.

This signature is AWESOME!!!