Sign in to follow this  
zaco519

Nice NJ Legal AK type rifles--C39

Since sagias imports are prohibited now, I think it is appropriate to tell you about a better alternative in my opinion. They're called The Centurion 39, all USA made, and  milled. I've handle one of these at a store in NJ and researched the rifle and they seem great. They also take AK mags. Here's a link to a random site that sells it: http://anthony-industries.com/firearms-forsale/ak-47/century-arms-centurion-39-tactical-semi-automatic-rifle-7-62x39mm-16-25-chrome-lined-barrel-30-rounds-fixed-synthetic-stock-black-finish-2164-detail

They are pretty nice, and I would consider one if I didn't already have a milled AK (Norinco MAK-90). When it comes to AK's though, "Buy American" is not something you generally hear. The build quality on most had been poor, although it sounds like a corner may being turned recently. The guns coming out of Eastern European armories (where they also make the guns for their troops) have proven to be better made and more reliable. For not much money, a Yugo N-PAP or O-PAP will give you a well put together rifle that is built like a tank, and from a real AK factory. 

To be fair, i have seen a handful of threads on bad quality control on the new milled Arsenal SAM rifles. I believe they are coming out of the same Bulgarian factory as the SLR series guns. Basically, i would only order one i fondled in a store, or from a trusted vendor that inspected on arrival.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By MrAceJD
      WTS 7.62 x 39 ammo.   I have 4000 rounds of 7.62 x 39 ammo.  All steel cased.  Most are Barnaul.  Some boxes are Red Ops and Red Army.  Most of the Barnaul is either in a sealed spam can or boxes, but some was removed from a previous spam can and placed into ammo cans as loose ammo.   Spam can comes with an opener.  I sold my AKM rifle and no longer have a need for the ammo.  
      Please message me with any questions.
      I will sell the entire lot for $1,000 ($0.25 per round), so it's a pretty good deal.  For the ammunition that is in an ammo can, the sale comes with the ammo cans.  Happy to send photos and chat live.   I am in central New Jersey.
      Buyers must be legally able to purchase rifle ammunition in NJ.  Min age of 18 confirmed by DL or other government ID.
      First to post "I'll take it" wins the sale.

• By MrAceJD
      ITEM SOLD

I have a recently acquired Zastava ZPAP M70 (black Hogue furniture), already NJ compliant with a sweet Lantac brake, Zastava scope mount, and a Zastava triangle stock (comes with the pad, you will thank me).  Comes with a 10 round magazine.
      Recent production, purchased new in May of this year.  With the exception of the upgraded Zastava Triangle Stock and the Lantac Muzzle Brake, everything else is original as when purchased. 
      It has under 200 rounds through it.  I acquired a few of these and then had the opportunity to add a WBP Jack to my collection, so I have to give up one of my prized Zastavas.
      Asking $950 $900, which is a deal considering the brake, triangle stock, Zastava scope mount, pad, and labor for the compliance work already done (only the brake needed compliance work).   Comes with the original slanted brake, just to have.
      It's in mint condition.   
      I am in Monmouth county and can drop it off at Legend Firearms or Howell Gun Works to handle the transfer after payment received, so you can go whenever you want to do the NICS to pick up and it will be there for you.

The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By Midwest
      AK-47s: Soon to be made in USA

How to get an AK-47 despite the Import Ban.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/01/20/news/kalashnikov-made-in-usa/index.html

"The gun will be made by American company RWC, which is the official importer and distributor of Kalashnikov AK-47s. The company had to stop importing the guns after the U.S. imposed sanctions in July against Russia for its role in the Ukraine crisis."

• By Cold Steel
      Media bias and sensationalism. Mycentraljersey.com reports of a bank robbery, no mention of an AK-47. Then along comes nj.com who plasters "Men with AK-47 assault rifle rob Wells Fargo Bank in Middlesex" in their headline. A police spokesperson would not confirm the report that an AK-47 was used. Obviously the bank has video of the robbery and if one was used it will be on there but why put this unconfirmed nonsense out there? To push their leftist agenda!

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/article/20130403/NJNEWS14/304030041/Bank-robbery-Middlesex-Borough-under-investigation?nclick_check=1

http://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2013/04/report_men_with_ak-47_assault.html#incart_m-rpt-1