remixer

NEW Anderson AR Forged Lowers $55.00 (Not Blems)

No, I mean don't "Assault Rifles" get logged into a separate special book to make it easier for the PRNJ when they ban them???

In NJ, a dealer is required to keep a separate Bound Book for NJ "Assault Weapons" and machine guns. It shows the acquisition and disposition of those.

IMHO, if a firearm is classified as such, and the dealer does the alterations to declassify it prior to entering it in his book, ie cutting off bayonet lug, pinning stock, etc, it is no longer an assault weapon. The book basically is there to show dispositions to LEAs, LEOs and Military. No disposition will be to Joe Blow Citizen. 

Also, a receiver is not an "Assault Weapon". An NJAW must be a rifle, handgun or shotgun per the definition.

Thanks Paul!!!

I just think if they do an AWB, they will come after these lowers!!! I thought that the lower was the rifle per definition and would be in the "Evil Book"!!!!

Neither the ATF nor the NJSP will not be coming for you.  :laugh:  Unless they are after you for something else.  :triniti:

An AR lower is an "other" per Federal Law. It is a "firearm" per Federal and NJ Law. It is not a rifle, nor an "assault weapon" per either. 

Neither the ATF nor the NJSP will not be coming for you.  :laugh:  Unless they are after you for something else.  :triniti:

An AR lower is an "other" per Federal Law. It is a "firearm" per Federal and NJ Law. It is not a rifle, nor an "assault weapon" per either. 

I am not worried about the ATF nor the NJSP coming for me!!!!!  I am worried about HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mutley:

Any chance ya got a complete lower?

Are you Serious!  Okay, got that one out of the way!!!

My advice would be to buy a stripped lower and install the lower parts kit yourself!!! Are you far from Woodbury??? I would be glad to help you with the process! PM me if you wish!!!!

Well Johnny you have Def laid some knowledge on me! So... Instead of a complete lower, where can I find a stripped lower??!

A local gun shop, online or the best option F2F!  in a F2F transfer you buy from from a regular guy who has one to sell! You complete 2 copies of a COE (Certificate of Eligibility form) can be found online here...http://www.njsp.org/firearms/forms.shtml 

You must present your valid NJFID card and often a drivers license to complete the transaction. This way you don't pay for NICS or a transfer fee!!! The price is the price!!!

We have stripped lowers as well as complete

Okay, so you are near exit 8 or 8A of the NJ TPK!  How close to which exit??? I am near exit 3!!  I am looking for 2 stripped lowers, Anderson is fine. How much out the door Steve??? Also, how much more for 2 Spikes

out the door???