Kimber45

R/C helicopters

Hey all want to touch base with someone that is into R/C helicopters. Nitro gas not electric.. I had a TSK Mystar 30 up in my attic for a few years and i just dug it out. I crashed it and just put it away now Ive got it sitting here on my work bench..... anyone anyone.... I know just what i need another money pit hobbie......lo

Got the original DraganFlyer drone with cam. Never could fly that damn thing. Would love to get into choppers but if I can't fly with 4 rotors, what makes me think I can fly with 2... Sheit, I can fly real ones better... lol...

(anyone wants it to fly of for parts, make me an offer)...

Had a 30 gas for awhile, but he manufacture went out of business and go difficult to get parts.

Found a machinist to make me up 3 main shafts. After they were shot I sol everything on evilbay.

Would really like to get into the larger birds, but just can't justify the time or money anymore. Too many hobbies

Porthole I hear ya. Same thing with the TSK at the time I bought it it was top of the line.... full metal frame extended fuel cell the rotor head is all metal and carbon fiber. JR servos and 6 channel radio OS engine ect ect..... I just cant seem to find parts......

I've got a bunch of heli's all electric.  I never got into nitro heli's because you get oil reside over everything, plus they're loud.  I have nitro cars and all the kids come out to watch when I run them so I don't want the same thing to happen when I'm flying a heli.  I can fly the electrics in my backyard without any issues.

You can check out www.helifreak.com or www.runryder.com as those are the 2 most popular heli forums.

I have a nexus that is partially assembled, never flown, and a Century that has seen better days, but never crashed, good for parts. I have everything necessary to fly one or the other if you're interested, I'm looking to let them, and all their accessories go cheap, so I don't have to move them.