Krdshrk

NJGF Fantasy Football 2014 - League Full!

Btw, Krdshrk.... can't help but notice that your team is the only one that DOESN'T have a BYE week on it's schedule.  

But not anymore.

Because at this point I'd be happy to reduce the league's excessive number of teams by requesting a refund and the deletion of my team from the league. 

Thanks.

(although actually I'm not "requesting" anything. I want out. Period. You should have stopped at 12 teams like everyone kept asking you to do. Bad job bro)

Nick has setup and run this league for the last few years and I really appreciate it. It's not a complicated league but it still requires time and effort with no reward. If he didn't step up there would likely be no league. It's a super low stakes league of like minded people...a fun league. There are plenty of high stakes stuff out there to sweat over. Cut him some slack.

Nope, $20 is not a lot of money. 

So if you think that all of these teams makes the league more "interesting", well... that's fine. 

I just happen to think that it makes the league a total waste of time and money. And it doesn't interest me in the least.

Attn C'mish: my PayPal info was sent via PM.

Trust me 10 is perfect 12 is the max you ever want. Youll see when everybody keeps stealing every player off waivers and you cant get dick. I propose you make either a max limit on waiver pickups or make people pay for each pickup. There were a few on here last year that just sucked every available player every week. 

Why don't you back-off with your "this is ridiculous" nonsense (and don't lean on your disingenuous tack-on "smiley" as an excuse to say something you meant but don't want to have to get called on it).

First of all, I can choose to spend (or not spend) $20 as I see fit. So that is none of your business.

Secondly, a "fun" league is FREE. 

Lastly, a 15 team league (or actually anything more than a 12 team league) is NOT "FUN" AT ALL in my opinion. I simply don't want to participate in a league of this size. PERIOD.

That somehow makes me ridiculous? Give me a flippin break.

Let's all put our dicks away for a minute here. If you don't want to be on the league speak up now and I'm sure Nick will refund you post haste. If there's an issue I'll put up the money for him. I say give everyone till Tues at noon to speak up or your money is in the pot.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry guys - I just got back on a PC - work's been crazy the past couple days and I just got home.  I saw a couple of PMs but couldn't respond to them.

Yes - this year I'm a bit disorganized, but my excuse is that I've got a not-even-2 month old at home now and I've been working towards a promotion at work, so this is rather low on my priorities unfortunately.  

5th4x4 - I'm sorry you feel like you should step out.  Thanks for volunteering to make room for another player.  

Draft order has been set.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/603096/draftresults

1. Millsan-iman...
2. shizzoizzo7
3. Albanian
4. 18Steel
5. Panteramatt
6. Sparks450r
7. czechmark
8. BoeJoula
9. mike.one
10. mikeyjones
11. NJSigfan
12. Checko
13. Krdshrk
14. Jersey Joe

Yeah - I'm late in the draft too.  That'll make things interesting.

It was completely randomized by Yahoo football.  I had the option of setting the random draft order 30 mins before the draft... but this makes things a little easier and less random :)