Krdshrk

NJGF Fantasy Football 2014 - League Full!

Btw, the only thing worse than having divisions... is having uneven divisions. 

And if we switch from "head to head" standings to "total points" standings, the uneven schedule will also be avoided.

(once again, just sayin)

Sounds like we have a general consensus - Draft Wednesday, the 27th @ 8PM.

Everyone good?

it looks like 13 teams are signed up - someone's missing?

I've updated the first post with the payments - still just missing one i think... also the payouts have been adjusted - i think it's all fair.

As for the league - I've removed the divisions.

So wait.... now I'm counting 15 teams? And a scheduled BYE week in week 1 ?? BLASPHEMY!!!!

What happened to the lock on the already too high 14 teams?

This latest development is enough to make someone want to create a new alternate league with the emphasis on meaningful competition instead of just masses of teams and unbalanced schedules. 

(that said, I'll still kick all of your azzes. I'm XBONES... and that's what we do!)

So anyway, if anyone is interested in a Points based (High Score) league with 8-10 teams (max), PM me. I've been a fantasy football commissioner since the days of calculating the stats from the box scores in the newspaper. So I'd be happy to put together a new alternate league here as well.

We can also try to keep the cost down, since we're all already paying for this league, and not everybody is interested in being a multi-league player in money-leagues.

If there is enough interest, I'll start a new thread. 

I am new to this league but not new to fantasy football by any means. I completely understand if I am booted out for one of the original players.

If I am, I will accept bones challenge to kick my ass. Nothing like alittle spirited competition.

Nah.... no booting out. 

Once you're in, you're in. It's only fair.

So now we all play with the cards that have been dealt, and we compete to unseat the annoying Checko ; )

How did we get to 15?

Good morning my little sunshine! And how was your nap? :p

Although seriously....

Good grief bro!!! The perimeter has been breached and we've been over-run!!!! :o 

Countdown to 16 in..... 3...2....

Good morning my little sunshine! And how was your nap? :p

Although seriously....

Good grief bro!!! The perimeter has been breached and we've been over-run!!!! :o

Countdown to 16 in..... 3...2....

Sorry. Still counting the money I won from last year :)

Guys - please check your teams - I really can't tell who's who because several players have named their teams something other than their screenname.  If there's a duplicate team, then we're ok - if we have an extra who didn't post here or my count is off for some reason... do we want to kick someone or add another team?