TonyS.

Hello from Colonia

Hello everyone. I've grown up around guns with my father and my brother hunting as far back as I can remember. Then when I was old enough I got into hunting with family and friends. I haven't gone in a long time though but I've been feeling the urge to get back into shooting again. I've always loved skeet shooting. Nowadays I'm looking to get my first pistol and if I can get good enough hopefully get into competition shooting. That's a long way away, I realize, but the journey's usually half the fun they say! I'm waiting for my FID and P2P cards. I found this site when looking for info on licensing in NJ and decided to sign up. I'll see you guys on the forums and maybe on the ranges. Thanks and take care.

Thanks, guys. I'm glad to be here.

Hey Alec! I've got a few years on ya, buddy. :)   I'm not up on local ranges yet so what range would you recommend, if you don't mind?

If your willing to become a member of a private range and pay some dues, OBRPC ( old bridge rifle and pistol club ) is the closest

Hello everyone. Friends call me Splat. I've grown up around guns with my father and my brother hunting as far back as I can remember. Then when I was old enough I got into hunting with family and friends. I haven't gone in a long time though but I've been feeling the urge to get back into shooting again. I've always loved skeet shooting. Nowadays I'm looking to get my first pistol and if I can get good enough hopefully get into competition shooting. That's a long way away, I realize, but the journey's usually half the fun they say! I'm waiting for my FID and P2P cards. I found this site when looking for info on licensing in NJ and decided to sign up. I'll see you guys on the forums and maybe on the ranges. Thanks and take care.

Hy Splat. I also live in Colonia and belong to Lake Island gun club 7 miles away. If you go with me, you will shoot for nothing, Just bring ammo, eyes and ears. Send me a PM with your phone number and I will explain everything. You could bring a friend too.