greatgunstatenj

Sons of Guns Star Arrested

I was never hit and I never hit. I would like to think my son and I turned out well. I grew up not knowing to fear God. I was taught that He was a loving God. As I grow older and wiser, I do think that mental discipline is superior to physical discipline. Deprivation is a good tool to use. Flame away.

Nothing wrong with that method of discipline either, works for the military and cults!:lol:

And a rather short life, if they put him in the G.P.     Bubba will be waiting... :paladin::assassin::hang:

One of the articles said that it was mandatory life sentence for at least 2 of the charges, as long as they don't run concurrently he should never see the light of day.

Yes, the "Aggravated Rape" charges carry a minimum of Life without Parole.   And, apparently, he is facing another aggravated rape charge in a different parish, regarding another 15 y/o. 

That said (as stated above), if he's put in the G.P., he won't last very long.  Bubba will be a waitin'.... 

Ahh the wooden spoon and the glorious "wait until your father gets home". Strangely I never (seriously) recall my father hitting either of us. The threat was more than enough.

I recognize that there's a fine line between discipline and abuse; however, if you believe that you can talk out situations with a child whose brain and emotions are not fully developed yet...

These were the words that my 2 brothers and I dreaded the worst.  If my mother said those words we were in big trouble when the old man got home... I would give the world to be able to here him say it again though.

• Like 1

These were the words that my 2 brothers and I dreaded the worst.  If my mother said those words we were in big trouble when the old man got home... I would give the world to be able to here him say it again though.

With my dad, it was "ping pong" paddles.    His line to me:   "What color would you like tonight, son?"  :rolleyes:

Ping pong paddles, wooden spoons? You guys were lucky! My mom had a stroke when I was 20 months old. As far back as I can remember she had a cane, and was not afraid to use it when needed.

What can I say. Some need a wooden spoon, some need a cane. This red jacket mofo obviously needed a 2x4

The lowest kind of scum on this earth...

For those of you with kids, have you ever checked out any of the websites that let you know if there are any registered sex offenders nearby?  dirty bastards.

check out www.familywatchdog.us (there are probably many other sites that offer this kind of service).

• Like 1

Reading about this guy from a Tapatalk advertisement. He had so many people fooled.

On April 7, 2017, Hayden was unanimously found guilty of all charges, sentenced on May 11 to two life sentences plus 40 years. On July 12, he pled no contest to his charges in Livingston Parish, and was sentenced to life again, plus 10 years.

Hayden now resides in Louisiana State Penitentiary in Angola.

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk