gnardesigner

Guns & Roses in Toms River

The Browning that was stolen, that I had to return? Well if I didnt thank you before consider this an official thank you very much. Anyway, its all water under the bridge, plenty of other customers out there for you, plenty of other shops out there for me, take care.

I know about some people who got stolen guns from there and when all was said and done the people lost there money as well as the gun of course, it seems our state could care less who loses there money on these deals . 

I know about some people who got stolen guns from there and when all was said and done the people lost there money as well as the gun of course, it seems our state could care less who loses there money on these deals .

I know three people who purchased guns there that were reported stolen 7 months after they were sold to my shop. All three were refunded IN FULL. We took the loss Mr. Roth.

• Like 1

How does that work? Do you guys buy guns that at the time aren't reported stolen and then do get reported and both parties are contacted by the njsp? Or are you buying guns and flipping them so fast that you don't even check if they are stolen?

As a potential buyer (not after reading this thread ) it's disheartening to hear you publicly announce how many stolen guns you've sold

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

How does that work? Do you guys buy guns that at the time aren't reported stolen and then do get reported and both parties are contacted by the njsp? Or are you buying guns and flipping them so fast that you don't even check if they are stolen?

As a potential buyer (not after reading this thread ) it's disheartening to hear you publicly announce how many stolen guns you've sold

i don't believe most shops run guns they purchase used....i have a friend that works at cabelas in the gun library that buys guns...people walk in they look at them make an offer if they take the offer they pay them and usually put them out for sale within 24 hrs for sale...no running the numbers to check for theft...

i don't believe most shops run guns they purchase used....i have a friend that works at cabelas in the gun library that buys guns...people walk in they look at them make an offer if they take the offer they pay them and usually put them out for sale within 24 hrs for sale...no running the numbers to check for theft...

Honestly I have 0 experience with how gun shops operate in terms of buying used guns but doesn't thay sound like a pretty shitty business practice? Not saying this store in particular but if this is a common occurrence...

We found out then they were reported stolen. Three were sold. We had them returned to us from the customers and we refunded them the monies in full. We took the loss. We sued the criminal. She is doing 2 years in prison.

Honestly I have 0 experience with how gun shops operate in terms of buying used guns but doesn't thay sound like a pretty shitty business practice? Not saying this store in particular but if this is a common occurrence...

thats what i thought when he told me that...i would have thought that a gun shop especially big like cabelas could/would be able to call some line to run a trace on a serial number prior to paying out money for something that may be stolen...but he said they couldn't...

There is no way to check serial numbers as an FFL.

that to me seems crazy..especially in nj as much as they are so far up our communal asses that they wouldn't have something in place to allow for a check at point of purchase of used as an ffl

• Like 3

I did notice that GunGuy did not mention that he was refunded the monies for in full for the Browning from Guns & Roses.

And as for the state not caring less about the customers money that is false. 

Lol a new account supporting the gun shop and Joe with an obvious reference to the shop. Is someone drunk posting?

well, you can bet it's not me! Still on the wagon 8 years running.
  • Like 1