Mr.Stu

IDPA introduction session

I'll talk to Ken. The last person I vouched for, I had to DQ for a safety violation.

Also, P-burg on 9/13 is canceled as the MDs are both busy.

Uh, I think that was my son's wife's cousin. "It's turn then draw" - ring a bell?

I thought I'd heard that P-burg was cancelled, but it still shows on NEPAIDPASCORES.

Revolvers are black magic that are outdated and no one cares about them anyway.

Just because you don't understand the arcane arts doesn't give you the right to blaspheme.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Revolvers are black magic that are outdated and no one cares about them anyway.

I challenge you to come to a match when Ken Ortbach is running one of his revolvers. I shoot with him fairly frequently and and he usually beats everyone even with a wheelgun.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk 2

Uh, I think that was my son's wife's cousin. "It's turn then draw" - ring a bell?

Ding ding

I thought I'd heard that P-burg was cancelled, but it still shows on NEPAIDPASCORES.

I got it from the proverbial horse's mouth last night.

Jon jon jon. Wow. What a statement. Revolvers are far from archaic. Do you know that revolvers fire faster than a semi. Ie. ed mcgivern. Jerry mickuleck. And many more. Revolvers are more of this sport than semi's are. Learn up buddy. I would love to start doing revolvers That is a true art. Please look into it first then reply to recant your statement. Ill leave it at that. Wowwww

I challenge you to come to a match when Ken Ortbach is running one of his revolvers. I shoot with him fairly frequently and and he usually beats everyone even with a wheelgun.

When I shoot IDPA with Ken, my goal is to have my score be less than double his

I've beat him on 2 stages in a match a couple of times now. I'm trying for 3.

The ONLY way I beat him on a stage is if he has a major malfunction - like the cylinder and crane falling out of the frame during a reload.

I just want to thank Mr.Stu and IrishPete'sBoss for an awesome class today. I learned an immense amount about IDPA and met some great people. Running stages for the first time was a blast and I hope to take another class with him again. This intro will help me segue into actual matches. 

Stu, i would like to thank you and irishpete'sboss, we had a great time at the class yesterday. The class was very well structured and you are an exceptional instructor. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who wants to get into IDPA.

Stu, i would like to thank you and irishpete'sboss, we had a great time at the class yesterday. The class was very well structured and you are an exceptional instructor. I would definitely recommend this class to anyone who wants to get into IDPA.

+1,000.  Thanks again irishpete'sboss & Stu for a taking the time to teach us noobs.

Jon jon jon. Wow. What a statement. Revolvers are far from archaic. Do you know that revolvers fire faster than a semi. Ie. ed mcgivern. Jerry mickuleck. And many more. Revolvers are more of this sport than semi's are. Learn up buddy. I would love to start doing revolvers That is a true art. Please look into it first then reply to recant your statement. Ill leave it at that. Wowwww

:popcorn:

Just want to post another thank you to Mr.Stu and IrishPete'sBoss... today's course was great!

I learned a LOT about IDPA and honed some skills. I met some great people along the way and definitely anticipate some matches in my future. I've definitely found a new way to enjoy shooting!

Thanks again, the program was well run and very insightful!

Thanks to everyone who came yesterday. It was a good session, lots of fun. I hope you feel confident enough to try a match soon.

It was really nice to put some faces to names.

Wait.... there was another class today?

I never saw a sign up post, did I miss something?

You didn't see a post because the class got filled just through PMs to people who said they wanted in on the next one.