Stonecoldchavez

Is this rifle is a game changer?

Eh, I would buy one just to try it out but I prefer a pistol grip to be honest.  An interesting add on for that rifle would be a fixed stock at the shortest length with spacers available to put in to mimick the length of the traditional 6 pos stock.

Maybe not a game changer, but something neat to have... especially for introducing newbies to shooting. Whereas an AR might intimidate them, this doesn't have the "evil" pistol grip and might be better received by someone who thinks they know guns. Not to trick them in anyway, but I can see how this would be more inviting to those who think all AR's are "killing machines"

It looks a lot better then the NY legal version that stag put out.

Agree.

Maybe H&K should re-introduce their SL-6  & SL-7 rifles again? In light of the political climate in some states, these might be more popular than they were thirty years ago. (I admit that I wanted to own one.)

hk_sl6.jpg

Agree.

Maybe H&K should re-introduce their SL-6 & SL-7 rifles again? In light of the political climate in some states, these might be more popular than they were thirty years ago. (I admit that I wanted to own one.)

hk_sl6.jpg

duuuude these rifles are so sweet but sooooo freaking expensive

Gotta love good ole ingenuity. Ban evil looking guns? ok, we'll make the same gun less evil looking. LOL. Its a shame that it has to come to this though. All in all its not a bad looking rifle, and that it will take standard AR mags is a big plus. If I didn't already have a mini 14 I'd seriously consider one. Actually, if this was available at the time, I probably would've gotten it instead of the mini. It would be nice to not need to pack two different style magazines to shoot .223/5.56 ammo when I want to shoot both rifles. Not to mention that Ruger mags are expensive.