Damjan

Citizenship

not promoting that type of system BUT Norway does have the highest living standards in the world for the last 15 years or longer .... different mind set, different society ...

I was born in a different country , I grew up in a lot of places ...,, but this is the only land that embraced me and made me feel at home ...

I am a proud American for life :)

Congrats to you !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also have the highest rape incidence in Europe. Congratulations!

not promoting that type of system BUT Norway does have the highest living standards in the world for the last 15 years or longer .... different mind set, different society ...

I was born in a different country , I grew up in a lot of places ...,, but this is the only land that embraced me and made me feel at home ...

I am a proud American for life :)

Congrats to you !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrific. What is your country of origin?

You should have come in through Mexico. Would have taken 10 minutes instead of 10 years.

All frivolity aside, heartfelt congratulations. What country are you from?

I am from Former Yugoslavia.

About coming in from Mexico. Did you mean as OTM " other than Mexican"

In some countries obtanining Mexican Visa is as hard as getting a US visa.

If you re not Mexican and have entered the US you are not deported at once if caught but set a court date and released to be on your own until that date. 90% dont show up in court and dissapear.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/23/Report-90-of-Illegals-No-Shows-in-Dallas-Immigration-Court

I am from Former Yugoslavia.

About coming in from Mexico. Did you mean as OTM " other than Mexican"

In some countries obtanining Mexican Visa is as hard as getting a US visa.

If you re not Mexican and have entered the US you are not deported at once if caught but set a court date and released to be on your own until that date. 90% dont show up in court and dissapear.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/23/Report-90-of-Illegals-No-Shows-in-Dallas-Immigration-Court

I was being facetious of course about sneaking in. Good people should not have to sneak.

I grew up in Hoboken with lots of Croatians: Kesic, Aracic, Piccanic, etc. :)

I was over in Ireland about 8 or 10 years ago and got to talking with a guy who was into guns. He explained to me (at that time) that you could not own anything over .27 caliber (shotguns excluded) and all handguns were banned. It's my understanding that handguns are now legal to own in some capacity.

This same guy was telling me a story about how he went to Spain and had bought 4 or 5 air gun pistols because you couldn't get them in Ireland, but they were readily available in Spain. He put them in his luggage, checked his bag and got on the plane. Before the plane left the terminal, he was pulled off the plane and asked to open his suitcase since the security personnel had x-rayed his bag. He opened the bag and explained they were air pistols, to which they said OK and let him go on his way. He thought he was going to get in trouble, but they didn't care - even in Spain air pistols are not considered firearms.

You can only have .22 rimfire or air pistols in a handgun. Any other handguns are No nay never...no nay never no more.

No rifles over .22 either. 10 round mag limit on .22 semi rifles . You can get restricted licenses for a rifle not exceeding .308 and for shotguns with more than 3 in the tube ..but I think only the Unicorns have them (much like our NJ CCWs) .

They also have the highest rape incidence in Europe. Congratulations!

As much as some want to lump Norway and Sweden as the same country.......hell include Denmark while you're at it. They aren't.

Sweden is supposed to have the highest reported incidences of rape in Europe attributed to every thing from a large Muslim immigrant populace practicing some traditional coming of age ritual to a widening of what constitutes rape but so far most stats are questionable at best IMHO.

As much as some want to lump Norway and Sweden as the same country.......hell include Denmark while you're at it. They aren't.

Sweden is supposed to have the highest reported incidences of rape in Europe attributed to every thing from a large Muslim immigrant populace practicing some traditional coming of age ritual to a widening of what constitutes rape but so far most stats are questionable at best IMHO.

B.S. It is rape, and it is the practitioners of the Religion of Peace. Have you been following the awful child-rape story out of Britain?

B.S. It is rape, and it is the practitioners of the Religion of Peace. Have you been following the awful child-rape story out of Britai

Europe is on the brink,Scandinavia is just beginning to regret their open door immigration policies brought on by a misguided,altruistic and guilt driven populace who have yet to grasp the complex social and traditional tribal cultures they have welcomed in and have no knowledge or skill set to deal with........rape largely among their guest's own peoples is the least of their problems.

Fishy, my wife grew up in S. America and my father (88 years old) is dating a Colombian woman. So no accusations, ok?

If you immigrate through the legal channels you're screwed, especially if you're from Europe. Read the goddamned news about people coming in through our southern border. Read it dude.

Actually the only nationalities having problems are Mexico, mainland china and Philippines. This is because they send so many people here that they put a quota on them while the rest of the world is only subject to category limits. In fact if you are from the PI expect your application to be gone over with a fine tooth comb because of rampant fraud and mail order brides. A friend of mine married a Filipina and had no end of trouble getting her a green card. Eventually I helped him through our local congressional office and she got through.

Europe is on the brink,Scandinavia is just beginning to regret their open door immigration policies brought on by a misguided,altruistic and guilt driven populace who have yet to grasp the complex social and traditional tribal cultures they have welcomed in and have no knowledge or skill set to deal with........rape largely among their guest's own peoples is the least of their problems.

True. Or I could just say it in fewer words - they never realized what a cancer radical Islam would be on their civilized society until it was way too late.

My wife is a naturalized citizen, as are several other members of her family.  I have started a tradition in our family that when someone gets naturalized we have a celebration, e.g. party, or out to dinner, and I get the individual a full size US flag in a nice case.

I hope you had as much fun with the occasion as we have in our family, and I want to congratulate you on having gotten through the process.

Actually the only nationalities having problems are Mexico, mainland china and Philippines. This is because they send so many people here that they put a quota on them while the rest of the world is only subject to category limits. In fact if you are from the PI expect your application to be gone over with a fine tooth comb because of rampant fraud and mail order brides. A friend of mine married a Filipina and had no end of trouble getting her a green card. Eventually I helped him through our local congressional office and she got through.

I don't know what planet you're living on. Mexicans and other Central Americans are entering by the 10s of 1000s per month. Chinese are also coming over illegally. The people who are having problems are Europeans and Israelis. My chess teacher, from Israel, can't even get a visa to visit this f**king country. He's an IDF vet, engineer, brilliant guy.

Europe is dead. I will no longer visit. They have already committed hara kiri by accepting the cancer known as Mohammedism. Our children will know of places nominally called "France" and "Holland," but they will not be the countries that for most of the last couple of centuries promoted pluralism and democracy. They are already sewers of multicultural suicide. 

I don't know what planet you're living on. Mexicans and other Central Americans are entering by the 10s of 1000s per month. Chinese are also coming over illegally. The people who are having problems are Europeans and Israelis. My chess teacher, from Israel, can't even get a visa to visit this f**king country. He's an IDF vet, engineer, brilliant guy.

Yes they are entering illegally and staying illegally. By your logic we have CCW in NJ because shitbags are carrying.

Your Israeli friend can't get a visa? Neither can most poor Mexicans. But people from most of Western Europe, Australia, NZ, Japan, Korea and Singapore can come here without a visa.

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone who knows me on here that i was naturalized today.

Took the oath in Newark,NJ and the DHS employees gave me my citizenship certificate.

Took 10 years to become citizen and i am very grateful for the opportunities that this country has provided me so far.

Again Thanks to all on here who have supported me in my integration in this country and the shooting community. I was asked at the interview about my NRA membership and the officer was a gun owner as well.

To celebrate this occasion today:

- Went to the Statue of Liberty after the ceremony

- Bought a Smith and Wesson Revolver ( 41 magnum........how s that for freedom of choice ..hahaaaa)

- Bought Apple Pie

Going to The Constitution Center and Independence Hall in Philly later in the week.

Congrats! Been here 15 yrs and recently decided I should apply as well. Got a little frustrated with the forms ( all clubs etc you ever belonged to, all trips outside of US) ran out of time and then had to renew and of course pay a nice amount for my GC. Still planning to do it but have to save up a little first. The road to citizenship is not a cheap one. Would love to pick your brain on the process. Anyway congrats!!

Yes they are entering illegally and staying illegally. By your logic we have CCW in NJ because shitbags are carrying.Your Israeli friend can't get a visa? Neither can most poor Mexicans. But people from most of Western Europe, Australia, NZ, Japan, Korea and Singapore can come here without a visa.

However they cannot stay more than 3 months. For vacation they can come without a visa (primarily based on reciprocation) but that's it.

However they cannot stay more than 3 months. For vacation they can come without a visa (primarily based on reciprocation) but that's it.

Well yeah. If you want to work, and you're not a citizen you need a work visa or an immigrant visa or green card. Everyone from every country does. Canada is the only exception, we give them TN (NAFTA) visas at the border. But they must still have a job offer and a college degree.