Sign in to follow this  
Respect2A

Wood Pellet Smokers

I usually pick them up in bulk when I find them .Costco will have them periodically when the have a traeger smoker road show. the edison branch had them  from aug 8-17. Mount Laurel branch has them from aug 29- sep 7.  these are the best price that I have found by far. The Traeger hickory pellets are my favorite.

What brand pellet smoker are you picking up?

On a similar note, where can I pick up pellets for heating for a decent price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

I sell bags for 4.98 each, $4.75 each if 50 or more. Comes out to 237.50 per ton (50 - 40lb bags) We deliver as well

never used a pellet smoker but i have an electric wood smoker and i absolutely love it. although the only place i really get wood from is home depot, would love to find somewhere else

Do you know the electric draw on that item?

Also, does anyone have any experience with a combined gas grill/smoker?

Do you know the electric draw on that item?

Also, does anyone have any experience with a combined gas grill/smoker?

The draw is very very small. Once started you are only running an auger, fan, thermometer, and a small circuit board.

Let me tell you these pellet smokers/bbqs are the bees knees. Food is amazing and its set it and forget it. I've used regular smokers before and what a pain the ass.

Pellet smokers are an entire different animal here. I can't use chips in this bad boy. It has an auger and a bin where you dump the pellets. It spins them into the firebox to keep you at whatever temperature you wanna be at. You can also set it to "smoke" and it runs around 200 degrees and smokes the food. The pellets come in different varieties of hard woods and are for foods. Pellet fuel contains additives, binder, and fillers. They also are made from soft woods like pine. You don't want to cook with pine.