Sandy

Tuna Trip

I'm looking to book a Tuna/Shark trolling trip in October. Just checking to see if there is any interest here , make it a pro 2A trip :) As you know , the more on the boat , the more affordable. It runs 1800 , and I believe you can have 6 or 8 on the boat. Awaiting confirmation on max attendance.

It is a long trip , if you have never done a fishing trip this would not be one to cut your teeth on . If you "don't know" if you get seasick , again , this would not be one to find out on. It is a 30 to 40 mile troll .

Anyone?

Is this a Men only Trip or will Petes boss be coming?

Yes , I am such an awesome wife that I come on forums and make fun trips for my husband. NOOOOOOOOT lol . Pete and I will be going , Fishnut , would be great to have another woman on the trip.

So it is starting 1350.00 for up to 6 passengers. Which is pretty reasonable. I imagine the longer the tip the more $$. I'm cool with a half day trip though . So should we start talking dates?  We have room for 4 I guess since Pete and I make 2.

Yes , I am such an awesome wife that I come on forums and make fun trips for my husband. NOOOOOOOOT lol . Pete and I will be going , Fishnut , would be great to have another woman on the trip.

So it is starting 1350.00 for up to 6 passengers. Which is pretty reasonable. I imagine the longer the tip the more $$. I'm cool with a half day trip though . So should we start talking dates? We have room for 4 I guess since Pete and I make 2.

If it is half day then you are talking inshore tuna I guess

So it is starting 1350.00 for up to 6 passengers. Which is pretty reasonable. I imagine the longer the tip the more $$. I'm cool with a half day trip though . So should we start talking dates?  We have room for 4 I guess since Pete and I make 2.

So women will have to see me vomit for 10 hours... I might pass LOL

Most any weekend in October is good for me and the wife. the half day trip sounds good but if we can get enough people together to make a longer trip cheaper that would be great too. Is this on the Purple jet?

So women will have to see me vomit for 10 hours... I might pass LOL

Yeah , you don't want to be "that" guy that makes the whole boat come back in lol

The Captain is pretty cryptic in his email. I am full sure the lower price is inshore mudhole tuna/troll for some shark. I believe the 1800 price is the 10 hour troll which I would rather do. Trolling is easier on the stomach . Seas have been rough this year , anchoring over a wreck in these recent seas can make the best of them chum.

Yup trolling is the way to go in my opinion for tuna and shark. you present the bait to allot more fish and hopefully it will prevent some blue shark bites. once the blue dogs come into your chum slick you might as well pull anchor and move because they will eat all your baits and waste your time.

We went yesterday 35-40 miles..sucked..Need to go out further.

Caught 1 dolphin and bonita..

They are catching small bonitas and dolphin in that mile range.. 

This was leaving out of Tuckerton.

Pezmachine catches!  But you pay