pepsi71ocean

Moving to PA

Go to rallies, speak at events, promote awareness of current laws and events at shooting matches, registered to vote, campaigned for Wolf, ran for office in NJ, engage antis in calm discussion, engage neutrals and take them to the range, you know, not much.

You were at the 2014 Harrisburg rally and lobbying event? You met with your legislators? Every year? Yes or No.

You "campaigned for Wolf"? The anti-gun PA governor candidate?

You registered to vote and talked smack at ranges. Great. You are seriously proud of that and proud enough to throw it up as a badge of honor?

Yeah, I'd say not much. Goodness gracious, I can't believe you actually brag about being a loser.

I have no idea which bug crawled up your ass Mipa, but I won't be engaging in conversation with you. Enjoy your misery.

Ant, I still havent figured out why the F he's even on this NJ forum, Oh wait cause he would get his ass handed to him over on PAFOA or hes banned, so he comes here to belittle us.

Corbet. Jesus. I would punch myself in the face for a week before I did anything for Wolf.

I can't see into your soul, I can only see what you type :D

You said you campaigned for Wolf. LOL

BTW, where you at the 2A Harrisburg rally? No. Ever met with your reps? No. Brag about telling people "Muricca!" at ranges? Yes. Blame me that you are a loser? Yes.

Yeah, OMG we had Philly gun-banner Fast Eddie as governor before Corbet. It was terrible, we only had about 3 or 4 pro-gun laws passed.

You people would find a way to suffocate yourselves if you woke up in a wet paper bag.

Losers in mind, spirit, soul, and politics.

Don't come here.

LOL......

:gaming:

Wake up PA people sheets gonna change. "Oh thing will never be like NJ or NY", " We are to rural, etc..."

maybe not so much

Pennsylvania residents, please take the time to read this.

We are quickly approaching a crossroad in this state, one that could very well see us turn into a state that looks a lot like our neighbors to the east and north.

This November election could either make or break this state. The governor's race now shows Tom Wolf with a 20+ point lead over Tom Corbett The Attorney General's office is already in the hands of a Bloomberg backed anti-gun liberal and now there are rumors the Senate could flip to a Democrat majority.

While many fault Governor Tom Corbett for 'inaction' we know for a fact much of the gridlock in Harrisburg is the fault of a few 'power brokers' and some special interest groups.

Should this state flip Democrat everywhere except the house we are going to be in deep trouble.

Tom Wolf has already stated he backs an assault weapon ban, magazine limits and universal background checks. AG Kane would just as well like to see all your guns taken away and a Philadelphia lead Senate Majority would be the icing on the cake.

Word has also come out that the Republican party is throwing Corbett under the bus for doing his job and cutting their 'slush fund'

We can not stress this enough, you need to get the word out to every possible voter you can and make them understand this is NOT some do-nothing mid-term election. If you think your rights in Pennsylvania are safe you are sadly mistaken. If the Democrats can stall a non-nonsense, common sense bill like HB2011 imagine what they can do with a majority.

We implore you to get the word out. Tom Corbett might not be the best governor we have ever had but he sure beats the possibilities of this state turning into NY or NJ.

Also please take the time to read this piece by York county Senator Scott Wagner.

And last but not least spread the word!