7-3-2

Help I LOST my FPID!! What to do?

So I lost my wallet and unfortunately I had my FPID and license in there (only one debit card thank God). Im worried that between the license and the FPID that people would be able to make purchases in my name … what should I do? Has anyone had this issue before?

That can be altered

Perhaps but not as easy as before. I’d hate to even suggest this but state should have included the picture in the FID card. I wouldn’t suggest it now because you know they wouldn’t be able to leave it at that, they would revamp the entire the system costing billions and add about 30 new regulations along with it..... On a personal note there are *some* good people left in the world and you *may* get it back. I lost my wallet twice but in the 1980’s. The first time a guy in SEARS truck stopped and picked it up and brought it to my house. I offered him the cash from the wallet and he would not take it, instead he said if I ever found someone’s wallet to do the same for them. The second time someone took the contents of the wallet, SS card, DL, Health Care Card etc. and mailed it back to me minus the cash.  I guess they were a little embarrassed that they took the cash and didn't provide a return address. I didn’t care because they save me hours of torment at the DVM and SS. I not longer carry my SS nor do I did I ever keep my FID card in my wallet.  I only take it out when I buy something or go to the range. Plus its laminated so it don’t fit nicely in my wallet. I hope someone will return yours but in the meantime do what you need to do.

Don't worry, they have a thumb print on the back, so no one else can use it unless they have the same print.  They do check those prints whenever you are asked to show you card, don't they?  Ha Ha Ha !!!! :)