Sign in to follow this  
tuktuk

ANDERSON MFG. AM15 .223/5.56 LOWER RECEIVER ...ONLY $39.95

got an email from aim surplus about ANDERSON MFG. AM15 .223/5.56 LOWER RECEIVER ...ONLY $39.95

Lower Receivers machined from a 7075-T6 Forging. Mil-spec Dimensions and Hard coat anodized a deep black finish.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=F1ANSL&name=Anderson+Manufacturing+AM15+.223%2f5.56+Lower+Receiver&groupid=722&utm_source=AIM+Surplus+Main+List&utm_campaign=02723a2a1d-09112014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6870497a6a-02723a2a1d-18821569

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn for real ? When did that start ? I bought all of my lowers from them but it was a while ago ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They use to ship lowers to NJ then they hired a New Compliance guy and apparently (According to him) Stripped lowers are illegal in NJ.

Spent a few hours with them Via email and Phone to clear it up and in the end they refuse to Ship to NJ unless they can get a letter from the NJSP telling them its legal.   We all know how that will go :)

PSA had similar rule changes. They will ship Stripped lowers but not complete ones with Collapsible stocks even with FFL stating that they will be pinned before transferring. They use to ship these all the time to NJ.  BTW they also hired a new compliance guy. ( I bet these 2 idiots are brothers)

In anycase, You can get them from Fatboy, Widners or Me. (I think I'm cheapest)