Sign in to follow this  
njbouncer

Wanted - Freedom Arms Black Powder Derringer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Smokin .50
      CNJFO HOG HUNT SUNDAY JAN. 26TH! SAVE THE DATE!
      A PORKTASTIC GOOD TIME W/ 2A PATRIOTS & FRIENDS!
      by Black Wire Media Wed. Nov. 13, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us
      The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners is proud to announce we've scheduled our first Hog Hunt of the new season for Sunday January 26th. So mark your calendars and watch for our event page & sign-up on our website (coming SOON!). The guided Hunt is ideal for beginners & anyone looking for a challenge since this is a "NO license, ANY weapon" affair held on a 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg, PA. Raffles, swag, lunch included. Stay Saturday night & party with us (Dutch Treat) OR come Sunday. A great way to fill the freezer & support NJ's busiest 2A group!
      Hunt includes hot lunch served on the island, field dressed hog, goody bag w/ swag items, raffles for great prizes (BRING CASH ON ISLAND) & all the memories you can take home!
      We recommend V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ.  A CNJFO sponsor, they have a renowned reputation for excellent service!
      Register HERE:  
      https://www.cnjfo.com/event-3629844

• By Grapeshot
      For anyone who has the least interest in black powder, or who appreciates exceptional craftsmanship, Dixon's Gunmakers' Fair is happening this weekend:
      http://www.dixonmuzzleloading.com/
      An amazing display of hand-made black powder rifles and pistols, mostly flinters, and an impressive schedule of seminars for those who want to build their own or just learn more. Kid-friendly, and food trucks are available for lunch. It's not that far (exit 40 off 78 I believe), and it really is a one-of-a-kind event. It runs Friday - through Sunday, and there are vendors from all over the country showing their wares. There is also a competition for hand-built guns, horns, etc. Truly incredible what amateurs can do given enough time and direction. It's free, but you will need to pay for parking. I go every year and it is a "must do" event for me. Hope to see you there! 

• By Smokin .50
      I'm running a Hog Hunt at Mohr's Exotic Island Hunts in Bainbridge, PA on Friday May 1st.  Have (3) OPEN SLOTS AVAILABLE!  Cost is just $375 and includes field dressing by the Guides.  This is a Guided and driven Hunt on a 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River across from Bainbridge, PA.  This will be my 3rd Hunt with these nice folks.  Hogs are good-eating, farm-raised South Carolina Pigs (no tusks).  A great way to break-into Hunting since NO license is required!  You can use virtually any gun or bow suitable for harvesting a deer.  Hunter Orange vest and hat are required (an Upland bird vest does fine).  Ranges vary, but best guess is 25-45 yards from the game, depending upon the brush conditions on the island.  Interested parties please contact me here.  Be advised we've advertised this availability in multiple locations, so this is strictly on a first-come, first-served basis.  SAFETY is my number one priority, so a telephone interview will be conducted prior to your acceptance.  Age range is well-disciplined teenagers on up to Old Farts like me.  Full payment due at booking if I don't already know you.  For photos and to verify that I'm not making a dime on this, please go to:  www.mohrswidowmaker.com . 

Thanks in advance,

Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal
    • By alfar68
      I inherited 3 old hand guns. One seem to be a Frank Wesson derringer, over and under. The other 2 are revolvers. One has an Owl on the grip and the other has a pat date of 1908. I have pictures. I have a NJ Firearm permit and got a pistol permit from the police chief but never bought anything with it. I am wondering if should take them to Newark to one of those $200.00 gift card trade in days or legally sell them to a collector/dealer?

Any help/comments will be appreciated.