dpas1973

Looking to get out of my lease

Not that easy don't want it anymore can't sell it cause it's a lease and I don't own it. I want to just do a lease transfer if I can find someone that wants it lol.[/quote

Respect2a was suggesting that you buy out your own lease and then sell it. I have done this a few times near the end of my leases so that I would not have to pay over-mileage and wear/tear fees.

What is the value of the vehicle and how much do you "owe?"

Despite it being a lease there is still payoff amount. And, the good news is, you paid the taxes up front so when you pay off the vehicle you will not owe sales tax.

Not that easy don't want it anymore can't sell it cause it's a lease and I don't own it. I want to just do a lease transfer if I can find someone that wants it lol.[/quote

Respect2a was suggesting that you buy out your own lease and then sell it. I have done this a few times near the end of my leases so that I would not have to pay over-mileage and wear/tear fees.

What is the value of the vehicle and how much do you "owe?"

Despite it being a lease there is still payoff amount. And, the good news is, you paid the taxes up front so when you pay off the vehicle you will not owe sales tax.

You only paid taxes on the lease amount. You would owe taxes on the residual value.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4