Mach16lt

NSSF Indoor Range & Retail Development DVD

Does anyone have access to a 9 DVD set that the NSSF released titled " Indoor Range & Retail Development Workshop DVD Package"? Would you be willing to let me borrow or rent it?

I'm trying to do as much research as I can to see if it would be feasible to open up a range in my home town of Edison, NJ. Looks like this DVD set covers all the topics that I currently have questions about.

Here's a link to the product site for reference:

http://www.nssf.org/ranges/workshop/

Also, if anyone has any other materials and/or advice on how to open a range, that would be much appreciated. I think it's about time we get a public range in the central NJ area, and it's my dream to be the one to build it. Hopefully I can make that come to life.

I live in Bridgewater, I'd pop down to Edison all the time to shoot if you opened one. I'd consider investing in one, too.

Let's talk. I'll shoot you a PM... Definitely interested in investors.

Looks like Edison had a "no discharge" ordinance... Which would prohibit a range. However one of my potential partners is a lawyer and we'll be discussing how to address that in the near future.

I've watched the videos, and am incredibly impressed in the detail offered through the different topics.

Unfortunately, looks like I won't be moving forward with building a range.

If anyone is interested in the DVDs, let me know. I'm willing to sell them to anyone considering learning more about the firearms industry.