Mach16lt

NSSF Indoor Range & Retail Development DVD

Does anyone have access to a 9 DVD set that the NSSF released titled " Indoor Range & Retail Development Workshop DVD Package"? Would you be willing to let me borrow or rent it?

I'm trying to do as much research as I can to see if it would be feasible to open up a range in my home town of Edison, NJ. Looks like this DVD set covers all the topics that I currently have questions about.

Here's a link to the product site for reference:

http://www.nssf.org/ranges/workshop/

Also, if anyone has any other materials and/or advice on how to open a range, that would be much appreciated. I think it's about time we get a public range in the central NJ area, and it's my dream to be the one to build it. Hopefully I can make that come to life.

I live in Bridgewater, I'd pop down to Edison all the time to shoot if you opened one. I'd consider investing in one, too.

Let's talk. I'll shoot you a PM... Definitely interested in investors.

Looks like Edison had a "no discharge" ordinance... Which would prohibit a range. However one of my potential partners is a lawyer and we'll be discussing how to address that in the near future.

I've watched the videos, and am incredibly impressed in the detail offered through the different topics.

Unfortunately, looks like I won't be moving forward with building a range.

If anyone is interested in the DVDs, let me know. I'm willing to sell them to anyone considering learning more about the firearms industry.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By ChrisS
      Savior Equipment American Classic Tactical Double Long Rifle. 36” Model. I bought this from Amazon along with the single rifle case to decide which I liked better. I don’t feel like going through the hassle of returning as it was bought through a third party seller so I figured I’d knock 43ish%  off the price ($70.36 incl tax) and pass it along to someone here that could use it. As new condition minus the tags. $40 cash and pick up in Freehold. 

******  The first to post "I'll take it" establishes the buyer. If there are issues and the deal falls apart, the item may be re-listed. ****

• By My1stGlock
      Although it's not a NJ establishment I believe West Side Rifle and Pistol Range is the last indoor gun range that exists in NYC of all places. I happen to know the guys and they are a great bunch of guys. I found out that they are also hurting like all other self owned businesses and someone mentioned they have a gofundme page currently. The fact that they are a 2A establishment and also the only one left in the NYC I figured i  can let our forum members know about their page. They did not come to me about this but if I can help out a business/friend and spread the word I will do so and for a good bunch of guys. I understand that for some of us it's hard to donate but if you can that would be great. If you can also spread the word and post on your social media sites that would be great. I would do so but I don't have any accounts on FB, IG or other sites. If you do donate drop them a message that it was you heard about them via NJGF!
      https://www.gofundme.com/f/west-side-rifle-and-pistol-range-inc

Thank you and sorry for asking......

• By Maksim
      I just wanted to take a moment and wish a very warm welcome, once again, to Shore Shot Pistol Range!  @shore_shot
      A very cool fairly recently remodeled range and a nice big store with plenty of firearms for you to try!  One of the oldest in NJ with plenty for both new and more experienced shooters.  I recall coming here after Rays closed up.
      Also, please visit the vendor page here 

• By JerseyJim
      On Black Friday Reloaderz is having an open house.  We plan on visiting and will give a report.  
            Friday, November 23, 2018 at 10 AM – 8 PM

• By JerseyJim
      After over a year since planning approval, Reloaderz NJ's range in Wayne seems to be on its way.  It is located at the old Fuddrucker's site on Rt. 23 South.  Construction has been slow but a new sign promising "coming soon" has been erected.   Their website had little information but they are accepting emails for notifications when they are open for business.  
      I live very close but I'm worried they will be as expensive as GFH in Woodland Park.  Here's hoping...