MidwestPX

Closing up shop

Today is our last day of business...

at this location. We'll be closed for a week as we move and get re-situated. The new building is bigger and comes with the ability to do on-site live fire testing. The webstore will continue to operate and take orders but shipments won't be going out as quickly as they usually do until we get everything sorted out. I'm estimating one day to pack it all up, one day to move, one day to unpack, one day to situate, and one more day to prove out machines so we should be back to normal next week. Any questions, email or PM as I'll be able to manage those from anywhere and the phone will be going straight to voicemail during the first few days.

Thanks, guys! I'll admit, this is pretty rough when ill. My daughter gave me a helluva bug and moving, let alone packing and lifting boxes, is painful. Can we fast forward to next week already?!

Just close your eyes and tap your heels repeating, "there's no place like home"!

Lol- feel better bro...lil one too.

My boy's son just got the flu and they're getting ready to head back home from Okinawa. 20hrs in flight with a sick kid sux. Just picture that and you'll be fine. ;)

Thanks, guys! I'll admit, this is pretty rough when ill. My daughter gave me a helluva bug and moving, let alone packing and lifting boxes, is painful. Can we fast forward to next week already?!

This is jsut punishment for your optimisim on the timetable. If it didn't it in a suitcase, it probably wasn't going to go as smoothly as your schedule implied. 

This is jsut punishment for your optimisim on the timetable. If it didn't it in a suitcase, it probably wasn't going to go as smoothly as your schedule implied. 

So far, so good.  We had to do some extra work as the previous tenant left a mess that we had to clean up   But, inventory, supplies, and machines arrived and were unloaded safely!  We're technically ahead of schedule even after spending half a day doing unforeseen (and gross) work.

tumblr_n98imkrtQr1s4tr27o1_250.gif

What a dick.

Haha, got another one.

Good luck ... been off the forums for a little but came back after browsing for new lowers ... saw your new billet which is looking good and on the shortlist @midwestpx. Thanks again for what you do Ty and hope you had a good holiday --- hope the shop ends 2014 strong.