Sign in to follow this  
Pizza Bob

One Last Meet-up while the Weather is Still Nice?

Sgt. Toadette suggested one last Starbucks meet-up before the weather turns cold. As in the past this would be in western Mercer County at the Starbucks at Rt 31 and Denow Rd.(Hopewell Crossing shopping center). This is just north of I-95.

Maggie and I are in, anybody else interested?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Sgt. Toadette suggested one last Starbucks meet-up before the weather turns cold. As in the past this would be in western Mercer County at the Starbucks at Rt 31 and Denow Rd.(Hopewell Crossing shopping center). This is just north of I-95.

Maggie and I are in, anybody else interested?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Why only 1 more - coffee & cold weather go very well together.................

You have Starbucks meetups???

Yeah we love to terrorize the libs with our gun talk.

Yeah im in. Should i bring my hounds also. As long as its not somerset sunday. I got the ok as of now to go from the wife. More than welcome to have it here at my place. We can have a cook out. Food and drinks.

Since its cooler my blueheeler will come this time, her and Maggie got along meet before last.

@Golf Battery - Thanks Ed, but the Starbucks thing has kind of become a tradition that seems to work well

@IrishPete'sBoss - Yes

@JT Custom Guns - We do these outside so as not to compromise all of the vendor's inside space. Also the health department frowns on Maggie in an eating establishment. Outside at Starbucks is one of her favorite places.

@ogfarmer & Golf Battery - Maggie likes people better than dogs, but she was fine with the Golden last time. We can give it a try, but no guarantees.

OK - anybody want to put forward some dates? Sometime during the week would find it less crowded maybe and interfere less with your lives. I'm retired so I'm flexible. What say you?

Adios,

Pizza Bob