1LtCAP

masks

The life expectancy of the filters under adverse conditions or in storage?

There aren't very many pediatric/ child options.

Whats your budget and how many family members and ages of kids?

i know you weren't directing this question at me....but......for me, i'm 6'2, 165, so i'm a fairly skinny guy. i got no family, other than mom, who as mentioned in other places spends the majority of her time up here with me. she's 5'7 around 260. so.....as much as i hate to put it this way....she's pretty fat. i don't mean that in a mean way. i don't know how they size these things. there's no way i'd be able to get her to try one on, just for fit, 'caue she's scared of them. claustrophobia i think. i know she'd put one on without hesitation, if it was that or die, so i'd hafta guess on a size for her.

Mask fit is important. I guess my best suggestion would be to read some of the mil pro mask TMs/ FMs on the topic. Some of the commercial sites selling masks may have information on approximate mask sizing

Buying is only half of the process. Proper fit and maintenance is an on-going thing with pro masks