Paltik

Trijicon HD Night Sight

Trijicon HD are a little more than the regular ones. If you order them online and have them installed, you save nothing unless you do them yourself. You weigh the difference and do as you see fit.

I was thinking about installing the Trijicon HD's on one of my Glocks...anyone have any feedback? What color front sight do you prefer?

Every defensive pistol I have has a set of HDs on them in orange. I prefer orange as it seems to be brighter to my eyes. I've heard others say they prefer yellow for the same reason so it comes down to personal preference.

Every defensive pistol I have has a set of HDs on them in orange. I prefer orange as it seems to be brighter to my eyes. I've heard others say they prefer yellow for the same reason so it comes down to personal preference.

Thanks! I too was thinking about orange.

Stopped by Ottamanellis...asking $180 while Amazon $133! :nono:

Anyone know where I can get the sights + installed at a reasonable price?

Yea, but free installation....

Understood...but you consider $47 ($60 if you add taxes) for sight installation reasonable? I'm all for profit, but as a consumer I'm just trying to save a few bucks.

Understood. Then do them yourself. Not that hard. I do all mine.

Understood...but you consider $47 ($60 if you add taxes) for sight installation reasonable? I'm all for profit, but as a consumer I'm just trying to save a few bucks.

Absolutely.  Labor, overhead (FFLs get charged extra on insurance in order to do gunsmithing work like installing sights), and standard markup are all in that number.