silverado427

The DP 12

Jersey legal with the capacity? I may beat BLF to it if so! Do the hulls eject at the back under the stock? Kinda looked that way in the videos. I have yet to shoot any bull pup style shotguns, held a few but never pulled the trigger on one yet.

Jersey legal with the capacity? I may beat BLF to it if so! Do the hulls eject at the back under the stock? Kinda looked that way in the videos. I have yet to shoot any bull pup style shotguns, held a few but never pulled the trigger on one yet.

I take that as a challenge

I'm down. I'm lacking a shotgun for my collection. Did you have to buy it from CTD?

I would never buy anything from CTD. Got it at RTSP they have a few more there too.

We should all meet up at Black River WMA early tomorrow morning, and fuck some shit up!

(And by shit I mean clay birds lol)

Did you ever have any functioning problems with your ksg ? Would you recommend buying one of these or a ksg ?

I've never had any issues with the KSG that weren't user error, I short stroked it once the first day I shot it. But no jams or FTF/FTE once I cycled it a few times and got used to it. I haven't shot the DP12 yet so it's hard to say what I like better as of right now I can tell you that the KSG feels much lighter. And I think I paid around $800 for the KSG compared to the $1600 I just spent on the DP12 after tax, NICS, and my RTSP 5% member discount. So you need to ask yourself is it worth double the money for one more round and an extra barrel. I'm a shotgun lover, so for me it's not about the $. If I want a shotgun the price isn't going to stand in my way once I make up my mind that I want something.