Vlad G

Tactical clownshoes

What in the name of sweet baby Jesus does rifle shooting a paper target at 5 yards teach?

Not Defending TR! I Repeat, I am Not Defending TR!

We often do a few drills up close with a rifle to demo mechanical offset and observe student's trigger control, usually starting at 5 yards and working back to 25 yards, 5 yards at a time, then back in again showing approproate holdovers for each range.

We also switch from big to small critical areas - think 8" circle for chest, 1"x3" box for brain - to make the shooter think about what they are doing and when they need to be precise and slow down a bit and when they can be faster and little sloppy.

Ask the camera man taking pictures down range

I love how he brags about it too "You won't get that anywhere else, I'll tell you what!" :facepalm:

TR is Tactical Band Camp for the wannabes/Neverland crowd.

Yeah, look, if there is a human who doesn't understand 5 yard offset with 5 rounds and needs 5min of synchronized  i-gotta-pee-so-bad dancing when they do the slowest reloads then that human needs to not touch a rifle.

I shot paper targets close up in a match or two, but I don't think I've ever practiced rifle shooting at less then 15 yards or so, and then that is for head shots. Spending ten minutes looking like confused penguins walking in circles is 10 min of their life those people will never get back.

I get you not defending him. I just don't think anything in that video needs excusing.

Are they ejecting a live round every mag change?

Obviously. The first round is just extra anyway....

I think the thought process behind it is if the first round doesn't seat or something you rack to make sure it seats. I'm not a fan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

No sir, if I was a indeed a bad person with a darkly tinged soul, I would have also posted the video of Tex in his underwear beating himself about the face with a double ended dildo.

But no, I'll just casually mention it here, so you won't have the will power to not google it, and then it will not be my fault in any way what so ever. No sir, not my fault at all.

<walks away whistling a merry tune>

Is it wrong I really want to see this video

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is it wrong I really want to see this video

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I've posted it before, either that one , or the one where he is in his underwear and cowboy hat dragging his ass on the carpet like a dog trying to wipe it's ass

Obviously. The first round is just extra anyway....

I think the thought process behind it is if the first round doesn't seat or something you rack to make sure it seats. I'm not a fan.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The thought is that you may have a stoppage rather than be empty, so you rack it out because you are then always prepared for the worst case scenario. Or something like that.

Since there was no way to force myself to forget this.. I had to watch some of this again.  Like the down range photographer....  Holy Bleeding Chest Wound batman....

So Derek Grebner is the idiot that shot himself while drawing and does the twirly dance on the firing line... for ..some ...unknown ...reason.

And he works for Tactical Response...???

And James Yeager is also Tactical Response.  Same outfit?

edited:  re: Grebner.. was a question actually.