Zeke

Best side saddle

7 hours ago, peacewalker said:

Hows your Mesa side saddle holding up?  I hear constant reviews about the shell retainers getting loose.

Thinking of going the velcro option, I like the interchangeability factor of having velcro cards loaded up with shells ready to smack on if needed.  Plus if a card gets loose, pretty cheap to just buy another one with snugness.  But...that mesa does look cooool haha

Seems fine. I did receive 2 different durometer inserts. I have the softer ones installed ( I'm pretty sure)

I have the Mesa Tactical side saddle on my 930 and 590A1, they hold up fine.  I use velcro on my 500 because I want it to fit in my Shotlock shotgun holder.  

I had an older style TacStar and it always loosened up.  I think the new ones are American made so I'm not sure about them. 

The newest clip on types I have no trigger time behind, but they look interesting.  Expensive, but interesting.

10 minutes ago, Spawne32 said:

New here but figured id weigh in, just picked this up on amazon, completely made of metal, holds the shells tight, comes with the velcro pad.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008HOHOKA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

wow looks pretty solid and inexpensive! let us know how it holds up!

4 hours ago, Screwball said:

Want to make money... same side saddle... but put a strong rubber coated magnet on the back. emoji41.png

Well, it won't work on Mossberg...

The magnet would make the gun too heavy.