Recoil

Recoil Range in Monroe Twp NJ opening hopefully in Summer/Fall 2015

Just to give you a quick update:

We are still waiting on the NJ DEP to come out and approve our site for the building. This is something that our engineer told us we had submitted back in December. Like an idiot, I believed him and figured we were well on our way. It turns out he didn't do what he said he did. I really wish it wasn't too late to fire him because he has been stringing us along for over 2 years while making very little progress. Unfortunately it is too late to fire him and hire somebody new because we are 95% complete at this point. That being said, we are still working on the other logistics so that once final site plan is approved, we are ready to get started. I wish I had better or more precise news as to when things are going to happen, but I just don't have it. We very much appreciate your patience and will let everyone know as soon as we have some type of news to report. 

I drive past the 2 spots (union hill & Mott ave) and slow down and scout for signs of breaking ground. It's gonna be like Christmas morning the first time I see some activity LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sent an email to one of the owners (future owners) of union hill, and they said they WILL be getting final approval this month, and construction will start immediately after. Maybe Christmas time?

I like the idea of a private range with a lounge.

If we're talking about the range that Ira is setting up, he was planning a cigar and espresso lounge....so more a private club with an attached range and shop.

Ira will be part of the Union hill gun club. If you go to their website, they have blue prints. Across from Ira's store, there will be a lounge.

Not sure what it will be like. I would hope it have some couches and flat screens in case you have to "chill" and wait for a lane.