Meissama

Fort Dix

Any one here have meet ups or group trips to fort dix? 

I am originally from the Atlantic City area but I have a friend up in middle jersey. We goto Fort Dix every once in a while to shoot trap/skeet ( i have a pump only atm so i am TERRIBLE at the latter) then usually trek down to the rifle range to pop a couple rounds. However outside our small group of friends interested in guns we typically are alone. We both enjoy the sport of shooting and would love to meet up with some people experienced or not to have an outting. I however always enjoy shooting with those more skilled than I and learning all the tricks of the trade that I can. 

If there are any FB groups or something that I could be pointed to I would be ever so grateful.

James.

I used to shoot there every-other weekend or so until we bought a house and had a 2nd kid. THe last year or so I can count on 1 hand how many times I have gone shooting.  I would love to get out there soon again, tho Im sure my membership expired quite a while ago.  Now is prob a good time to go tho before it gets SUPER cold.  I would be interested in meeting some people out there...

I am a member at Range 14, with ability to host up to 3 or 4 guests.  I don't get over there much, because I blow through too much ammo, but always willing to get together on a weekend day.

I think the guest rental is around $15 for a 2-hour block of time at the rifle range.  PM me if you guys want to plan a visit.

I am a member also and would definitely participate in a meet.  The cost is $4 per person per hour for rifle or pistol, so it is not that bad at all. 

I will have to wait until Pop Warner foorball is over since I am coaching my son's team and we are in the playoffs, which tends to take most if not all of my weekend time.

we had one their 3 or 4 years ago..  myself and my brother, lunker, max, Tb trout, Total abuse and his wife and i dont remember who else Kdrshrk may have also..

A-lot of members showed up just about every lane was taken up by NJGF they also knew we were coming before hand and they saved preserved about 10 lanes for NJGF members..

we had one their 3 or 4 years ago..  myself and my brother, lunker, max, Tb trout, Total abuse and his wife and i dont remember who else Kdrshrk may have also..

A-lot of members showed up just about every lane was taken up by NJGF they also knew we were coming before hand and they saved preserved about 10 lanes for NJGF members..

I was there, so was Ray Ray, Nick, & Bry@n showed up near the end.  GREAT time!  thats where I fell in love with a Sig P226!

Yeah we had a big meet there.... Back in 2010.

I remember Myself, Lunker, Jon, Ray Ray, CageFighter, Tbtrout, Total abuse, Tony357, Bry@n, BBK, Steph7, and a ton of others.

http://s1093.photobucket.com/user/krdshrk2/library/NJGF_FtDix_10-30-10

I'm new to this forum but have been going to Range 14 for years.  Life only lets me shoot about 1-2 times a month, on Sat afternoons.

That said, I'm open for a small group meet up on the rifle range...

Eric

Eric - life is good at 2x a month!

I'm new to this forum but have been going to Range 14 for years.  Life only lets me shoot about 1-2 times a month, on Sat afternoons.

That said, I'm open for a small group meet up on the rifle range...

Eric

Eric - life is good at 2x a month!

Life is real good at 2x a month, I would be fine with 1x a month at this point in my life!  With 3 kids, all involved in multiple sports, I am lucky to have a day or 2 a month with nothing going on!  And those few days there are always things that need to be done, or at least things the wife wants done!

Life is real good at 2x a month, I would be fine with 1x a month at this point in my life!  With 3 kids, all involved in multiple sports, I am lucky to have a day or 2 a month with nothing going on!  And those few days there are always things that need to be done, or at least things the wife wants done!

Agreed, werder & jm1827. While it might be close to once a month, i am grateful, lol.

Eric