Vlad G

CJUSPSA Nov 9th

I don't think you'll find another group who all root for each other to succeed like they do in these sports.

I've never seen it anyway.

Not just that, we don't just root for each other we actually try to make the other person better with advice and equipment debugging, and everything else we can do. 

It is pretty unique to shooting, specially to "action" type shooting.  You even see it national levels and very big matches were lots of money it is on the line. You'll see top level shooters in 3gun offering their own rifle or shotgun or whatever to someone who has equipment problems, even if that person has a shot at beating them and the prize table is a quarter million dollars. 

Not just that, we don't just root for each other we actually try to make the other person better with advice and equipment debugging, and everything else we can do. 

It is pretty unique to shooting, specially to "action" type shooting.  You even see it national levels and very big matches were lots of money it is on the line. You'll see top level shooters in 3gun offering their own rifle or shotgun or whatever to someone who has equipment problems, even if that person has a shot at beating them and the prize table is a quarter million dollars. 

I think I might be the guy that offers to load your magazine for you, and only fills it half way

The Difference between TwoToo and To is frequently confused in English, sometimes even for native speakers.

Sometimes ToToo and Two can all be used in the same sentence. While they all sound the same, it is in the context that you can understand the meaning.

Examples:

• It was too late to buy two bottles of wine for the party.
  • Don't take too long as there are two other people who want to use the internet.

Below we have included different meanings and uses for each one:

TO

Can be used as a preposition of movement

Can be used as a preposition of direction

Can be used in conjunction with times

Can be used to mean 'receive'

Can be used as the first part of an infinitive

Examples:

• I will take a taxi to the airport.
  • The train leaves from Montreal to Ottawa.
  • The office is open from 8.30am to 6.30pm.
  • I gave a present to my friend Paulina.
  • Next year I want to spend six months in Europe.

TOO

Can be used before an adjective or an adverb for reinforcement to mean 'very' or 'more than sufficient'

Can be used as an adverb to mean 'also' or 'in addition'

Examples:

• This dress is too big for me.
  • He was driving too fast so the police gave him a fine.
  • She has been to Switzerland too. (= also)
  • I was very tired last night and my friend was too. (= also)

TWO

Only used as a number

Examples:

• There are two cars in the car park.
  • Sweden has two official languages.
  •