Lecky

Only one handgun

I saw someone try to beat someone with a Hi-Point when the 9mm he tried to load into his .380 turned his gizmo into a club. The gun broke into many pieces. The "victim" then snatched the pieces up and, for lack of a better term, shoved them up the "shooters" ass. It was not a good day for Mr. Gangbanger. It was amusing though after the fact....

Also wtf is a cobra? I like beer and in many yrs never seen that lol.

Its Malt Liquor 6% beer. I ve tried in in PA one time many moons ago. Not bad but i was drunk already so that might have biased me :)

Look it up. You ll also find The Colt 45 in the same category

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colt_45_(malt_liquor)

All things being considered and while not a rabid Glock fan................. The Glock 19.

It fires every time,holds 15 rounds,relatively lightweight,inexpensive parts and mags are easily sourced,accurate and an obvious choice in just about every handgun scenario.

Inherited a Ruger Security Six with a 2.75" barrel, if it was a 4", I would nominate it. shoots anything from a 38 special wadcutters for practice to a buffalo bore 357 Bear load. and it will last forever

I don't think they suck Glocks are great guns just not for me. they do not feel good in my hand and I shoot them poorly. I wish I did like them because the price is right.

With that said I'm definitely a Glock fan boy, but my next purchase will be a VP9. I'm just bored of shooting Glocks I guess.

I just shot one 2 weeks ago and liked it but only ran one mag through it so I will have to shoot it a bit more before I buy one. I have a few more pistols that I want before I get it anyway. I love the Sig229, but first things first I NEED a S&W 649

Do it! its a blast (pun intended) and is totally controllable. I shot one with the 4" barrel and I was expecting allot worse. The ruger super redhawk 454 casull that I shot was quite a bit worse in my opinion. The 500 was belching out fireballs in broad daylight! So cool! When I finally make it up to AK for a fishing trip ill justify the need for a 500 with the wife

Do it! its a blast (pun intended) and is totally controllable. I shot one with the 4" barrel and I was expecting allot worse. The ruger super redhawk 454 casull that I shot was quite a bit worse in my opinion. The 500 was belching out fireballs in broad daylight! So cool! When I finally make it up to AK for a fishing trip ill justify the need for a 500 with the wife

That's why I bought it. AK salmon trip is in my future. Mine is 4" barrel too.