Krdshrk

Dick's Sporting Goods Black Friday Deals

Dick's in Woodbridge still had a ton of stuff.

This is their BF Doorbuster Ammo Case.

10251897_10154856244795573_4811131948142

I picked up a brick of the Federal .22LR, 2 cases of Remington Gun Club, a Kershaw Zing knife, Barnett Gamecrusher crossbow, and the Stack-on RTA Cabinet...

Had a $10 coupon and did the sign up for the dick's cc and get 10% off... Grand total - $437.49... and I got a coupon for $20 off $100..

I'm wondering when this pic was taken - I was there exactly at midnight and they didn't have a single box of 9mm Blazer and had significantly less Federal bricks...

I'm wondering when this pic was taken - I was there exactly at midnight and they didn't have a single box of 9mm Blazer and had significantly less Federal bricks...

He was there right after me, probably around 830 or 9 pm

There BF sale started Thursday afternoon I think

Does anyone know if the new store in Wayne by willowbrook has firearms, ammo, accessories?

I called them today - they are still without NJ license, so no ammo / firearms.

They have all "unrestricted" accessories though - clays, cleaning kits, safes etc. etc.

I bought yeaterday at DSG.... Hate giving them money but loved their prices.... They better have put in all the paper work into NICS last night.... I purchased before 530!

Guy at the counter said they still have a decent amount of all the rifles on sale in stock ammo is also in decent supply some of the 22 LR is out of stock but they do have the Remington night believe it's 525 brick and they have buckshot and everything else. Too crowded to take pics

NICS is a shit show today

My wife bought one of the savage shotguns today for 189.00 and I wonder if she will have home by Monday. Dicks in manahawkin had a decent amout of guns I even looked at a 10/22.

Sent from my ADR6350

Man, I feel bad for you guys trapped in NJ.  My buddy and I went gun shopping last night while our ladies went clothes shopping.  I walked out of the South Charlotte Dick's in 45 minutes with a new 11-87.  I was annoyed because that's about 30 minutes longer than it would have taken in SC (CWP ftw).

Also, DSG employees are mildly retarded douche nozzles.  They asked for everyone's phone number on the 4473 because if you were denied "You'll be getting a call from the ATF." :no:

Looking at that picture up there, 40% off of 150rd packs of .223? So that comes out to $30 per 150rds. $30 x 6.5 (for 1,000rds) = $195? Uhhh, am I missing something here? I would have bought 3 cases!

No the price on the sign is the discounted price I believe. It says regularly $60 something in small type.

Was at Union Dick's at around 1:30pm - they had plenty of ammo (not surprisingly really, given they haven't sold anything during the night) and lifted a limit to 2-3 boxes per person.

Also went to HG Easton - took MP15-22 for $364 final out-of-the-door (taxes & PICS included) - not the best price, but I'd take it.

PICS was a joke today, they submitted mine around 5pm, I paid for the gun, went to Wally in Nazareth (btw, no decent ammo there), had quick dinner with my wife and son  and got back to HG at 7:55 to know that I can take the gun with me today.

...BTW, It seems that 22lr craze is really over or almost over. At 7:59pm HG still had plenty of 22lr that guys were basically pushing to people in bulk boxes of 12 bricks, LOL, not to make it stay in the shop until tomorrow.

Looking at that picture up there, 40% off of 150rd packs of .223? So that comes out to $30 per 150rds. $30 x 6.5 (for 1,000rds) = $195? Uhhh, am I missing something here? I would have bought 3 cases!

It was $49.98 for the 150 round packs.  35 cents/ round including tax.

how do u like it ? does it really fit 8 rifles ?

the construction looks sturdy enough ...

Haven't put it together yet.  I highly doubt it will hold 8.  Probably more like 6 because I have guns with scopes/etc...  

got myself a Stack-On 18 Gun Convertible Cabinet for $170 .. what do u guys think ? Decent deal ? Paramus have 8, 10, 14 and 18 gun cabinets .,

Btw I paid no tax ....

Not bad I was able to get a rain check on the 14 gun cabinet from tractor supply, their price was $99.

Sent from my ADR6350