Targetpractice

skeletonized striker for glock

Anyone have one installed? Looking at the glockstore one or the zev. Have 4lb striker spring, titanium plunger with lighter spring, 3.5lb connector, and 6lb trigger spring.certain ammo I will get some light primer strikes. Heard this eliminates this. Anyone have any luck with either one of these?

Why so many changes? All I did was change the angle of the trigger spring hook on the trigger bar with some polishing of the contact points and BAM! All factory parts, no light strikes, and I can still shoot GSSF and SSP with a 3lb trigger pull and have no issues with my trigger or firing pin safety

Why so many changes? All I did was change the angle of the trigger spring hook on the trigger bar with some polishing of the contact points and BAM! All factory parts, no light strikes, and I can still shoot GSSF and SSP with a 3lb trigger pull and have no issues with my trigger or firing pin safety

springs are cheap. I don't wanna alter factory parts. My bet is you probably don't have a 3lb trigger pull without changing striker spring.

springs are cheap. I don't wanna alter factory parts. My bet is you probably don't have a 3lb trigger pull without changing striker spring.

You'd lose that bet ;) . Did you know a trigger bar is only about $17 shipped and offers you the ability to go from smooth trigger to ribbed or visa versa?

We're spending the same thing while, I keep the reliability and you have light strikes. It also solves the mushy trigger that Gen 4's have compared to Gen 3.

I'd be happy to let you shoot and inspect the gun. You'd find all factory parts and a trigger that breaks clean and easy.

You'd lose that bet ;) . Did you know a trigger bar is only about $17 shipped and offers you the ability to go from smooth trigger to ribbed or visa versa?

We're spending the same thing while, I keep the reliability and you have light strikes. It also solves the mushy trigger that Gen 4's have compared to Gen 3.

I'd be happy to let you shoot and inspect the gun. You'd find all factory parts and a trigger that breaks clean and easy.

PICS?

I don't have a non-modified trigger bar to show side by side pictures of, but I'll explain it. The trigger spring hooks into the bottom of the trigger bar, which is set somewhere around 70° (guessing) and you want to heat it up and bend it closer to 90°. This takes up the slack in the spring and puts very little tension on it.

I found this on a write up on Brian Enos forum. I'll see if I can find it. It has some pictures in there of what and how to do it.

In this write-up, he explains a couple different things like moving the pivot point of the trigger (I have not yet tried) and then changing the angle on the trigger spring mount on the trigger bar.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=52311