Camilo

Zasrava N-Pap Furniture

Hello everyone, just recently picked up a Zastava N-Pap AK-47 and though I love the rifle, I hate the current wood furniture on it. The buttstock is too fat and the overall color of the wood is too light for my preference, though the color is easy to change. Does anyone know where I could buy a wood buttstock that fits the design that the Zastava rifles use? Thanks!

For the price of a replacement wood set you could find a furniture

refinisher in your area and ask for a quote to re-do your wood.

I'm sure they can sand the stock sides a little thinner, and the choices

of wood stains is almost endless................

Good Luck!

For the price of a replacement wood set you could find a furniture

refinisher in your area and ask for a quote to re-do your wood.

I'm sure they can sand the stock sides a little thinner, and the choices

of wood stains is almost endless................

Good Luck!

That's a good point, I'll look into that and see if someone can sand it down.

The comb comes up too high. So anything that resembled the original m70 wood is just gonna punch you in the jaw each and every time so as someone else said getting it altered is the only way outside of getting an adapter plate and using ak parts thats assuming they make a yugo to akm adapter. I didn't bother and went the cheaper route and got a tapco stock.

I refinished the wood on my wasr 10/63. I know its not the same rifle, but refinishing the stock and forend was very easy. Its all in the prep work. If you need any help or pointers on how I did mine let me know.

Hello everyone, just recently picked up a Zastava N-Pap AK-47 and though I love the rifle, I hate the current wood furniture on it. The buttstock is too fat and the overall color of the wood is too light for my preference, though the color is easy to change. Does anyone know where I could buy a wood buttstock that fits the design that the Zastava rifles use? Thanks!

Where did you get it?

Has anyone attempted fitting a different stock set into a zastava such as one from a WASR? I know the yugos don't have the tangs but would it be possible to modify a WASR stock to fit? I still can't get myself to like the current furniture lol, probably going to refinish it a different color either way.