Lalo

Black Friday/Holiday Wishlist

What website did you get it from, Drez?

I bought the Eotech from Aim. It was like $330 shipped I believe. I'm more of an Aimpoint fan but I thought what the hell, I'll get this Eotech and see how I like it. As I said, I really really like that it runs on AA batteries versus those weird optic batteries. One of the things I don't like about Eotech is the large reticle versus the aim points simple red dot. But we'll see!

I'd like a 10 gun safe, a ksg cheap (I don't have a lot of dough so that's why it needs to be cheap) and maybe an ar57 upper. I don't have any p2p so I can't get a pistol.

I'm looking for a safe... I think 10ish gun plus a small ammo safe.  I know nothing about safes...

Just remember, a 10 gun safe will hold less then 10 guns unless you store them in silicone socks to prevent scratching.

I got the 8 Gun RTA cabinet from Dick's.... I was able to fit 9 guns inside (10/22, Henry Golden Boy, Mossberg 930, Mossberg Silver Reserve II O/U, Remington 11-87, Mosin 91/30, Mosin M44, SKS, Saiga 7.62)....

Picked this baby up.... can't wait to shoot it.... 

wb621fj.jpg

I got the 8 Gun RTA cabinet from Dick's.... I was able to fit 9 guns inside (10/22, Henry Golden Boy, Mossberg 930, Mossberg Silver Reserve II O/U, Remington 11-87, Mosin 91/30, Mosin M44, SKS, Saiga 7.62)....

Picked this baby up.... can't wait to shoot it....

Posted Image

Man Nick..new Rifle and Crossbow? ...The Axis is sweet..my brother killed his first Black Buck with the .308.