Mr.Shoot_It_All

Black Friday alerts dicks paramus

East brunswick still had bricks of federal and Remington's in stock.

I also picked up a ruger 10/22 and a free magazine for 189.

Salesman at the counter was a bit of a dick.... Denied a guy on the spot on the federal form because the customer mistakenly checked the box that he was an illegal alien.... Said he was gonna send an email to every dicks location and he would be blacklisted because he "lied"

Quick update:

1) Paramus - they ran out of 22lr and as the guy told me, I got the LAST brick of 22lr they had in the store. Mind that they closed at 11pm! They will open tomorrow morning. They had some 11-87 in stock, both in synthetic and in wood.

2) Union - they suspended sales of ammo and firearms until morning. Why? Because they don't have ANYONE in the store who has license to sell anything firearm related since 10pm Thursday. Yes. You read it right. Black Friday night, nationwide promo, an event the whole retail industry prepares for months in advance. And. they. do. not. have. a. single. licensed. person. in. the. store. No comments. (but though they have some bricks of 22lr on the shelf - I saw at least a dozen of Federal 525rds packs and some Winchester 555rds packs.

3) Woodbridge. They had a LOT of 22lr in stock at midnight, but mostly Remington 500 rds Thunderbolt packs. I'd say they had at least 150-200 bricks the moment I've been there and there was no single person in a line. 

Quick update:

2) Union - they suspended sales of ammo and firearms until morning. Why? Because they don't have ANYONE in the store who has license to sell anything firearm related since 10pm Thursday. Yes. You read it right. Black Friday night, nationwide promo, an event the whole retail industry prepares for months in advance. And. they. do. not. have. a. single. licensed. person. in. the. store. No comments. (but though they have some bricks of 22lr on the shelf - I saw at least a dozen of Federal 525rds packs and some Winchester 555rds packs.

I was there after 12:00AM.  The reason why they had no one in the department was due to the fact the guy scheduled for the shift fell down a flight of stairs and broke his arm.  I went back around 11:00AM today and the person had a huge cast on his arm.  Due to this "slip up", they were apologetic to the customers like me who had showed up in the early morning.

the whole day I was trying to get out early so I can hit couple of stores ... of course it didn't happen .. when I got out of the office at 1900 I was pissed but still went down to dicks paramus .. got myself a Stack-On 18 Gun Convertible Cabinet for $170 .. what do u guys think ? Decent deal ? they have 8, 10, 14 and 18 gun cabinets .,

the whole day I was trying to get out early so I can hit couple of stores ... of course it didn't happen .. when I got out of the office at 1900 I was pissed but still went down to dicks paramus .. got myself a Stack-On 18 Gun Convertible Cabinet for $170 .. what do u guys think ? Decent deal ? they have 8, 10, 14 and 18 gun cabinets .,

I got the 8 Gun RTA cabinet... 

Just left the South Plainfield store.

Plenty of everything. Got a bulk pack of Federal and 2 boxes of the $10 9mm (Blazer).

No one at the store.

You mean nobody else was in the store at 2 o'clock in the morning? That's strange.

Lol.

The Target store across the lot looked pretty busy though...

If I post what I really think about pre-Christmas shopping mania that will be strike three -- permanent banishment from these forums, and possibly eternal damnation.